Extra: Ning Lou x Yu Yan

A middle age man sighed as he viewed her new piece of art. Small rainbow coloured butterflies were fluttering around a bright pink rose, the sheer realism of each wing showed the meticulous care the cake decorator placed into building the artwork.

"Father! Can we use this design next? I LOVE the way the butterflies circle the carnation"

Smiling goofily at her father, Ning Lou proudly placed her cupcake atop a grand stand for evaluation.

"Sure, anything you say goes"

"Yay!"

Ning RuoFan spoiled his daughter too much, he was willing to let her choose most of the things that occur in the shop and used the excuse of 'she's going to inherit it anyway' to cover up his pampering. He wasn't a complete dork and knew his daughter had the ability to inherit 'Sky Scale' from him and flourish the pastry shop until everyone knew them.

"Hehe, my friends gonna have this one though"

Packing the nine cupcakes into a box, Ning Lou skipped to the front greeting the staff as she passed them. Beethoven's virus(A piano score) played from her phone dramatically echoing in her pocket, Ning Lou set the box aside to pick the call up.

"What's up? You here already?"

"Na, I've got something to do and sent someone else to get it"

"Oh? Who can you trust enough to hold MY cupcakes?"

"Very funny, my brother will pick it up"

"Is he like you? Cause if he is I'm not giving him nothing"

Scoffing at her friend, Ning Lou collected the box and brought it to the front desk.

"So what does he look like?"

"You'll know, he's just as dashing as me!"

"Haha very funny, if my fiancee heard you, he'd definitely lecture you for an hour"

"As if I'd let him lecture me! I'd be out the door before he even knows!"

"Ok ok, now, it wouldn't be the guy that looks like a lost duckling trying to not act awkward in my shop right?"

"Sounds bout right"

"Well... If you want me to compare him and Ruan'er, Ruan'er definitely is ten times better!"

"You're biased!"

"Am not!"

"Well they always say love is blind, my brother is definitely a looker"

"Maybe but Ruan'ers still better"

Cutting the call, she thought of a little scheme to scare her friends brother.

"Hey! What are you doing here!"

Jumping in fright, Yu Yan wanted to hide his embarrassment from visiting a pastry store on his own.

"Umm, I'm here to collect an order"

"We don't do any orders here, come again at a later time with a partner in tow"

Everyone sitting inside the shop was either lovers, both heterosexual and homosexual, friends both guys and girls and loners who don't have any companions.

"But, this is Sky Scale right?"

"Yep"

"Is there a lady named Ning Lou here?"

"Nope!"

Hiding her grin, she gave him instructions to the closest make-up store.

"She'd be there in 10 minutes, if you wait for her maybe you'll bump into her"