Ch 2.4

Waking up three days later, Snow calls for his lovely partner to begin taking care of him. He noticed that someone polished his scales for him and the only one who even has the capabilities of getting near him without being killed by Xi Meng is Xi Meng himself, the gentle rubbing comforted Snow as he remembered his previous grooming by Su Meng.

Wait Su Meng and Xi Meng?

"Ne System"

"Hmm?"

"I smell something fishy here"

"There is no fish within a 100m radius"

"Metaphorical sense, anyway why does their name sound so similar?"

"Chance? I don't know, the world generated these stuff themselves so no one can control it other then the system god"

"Oh"

So the chances of Su Meng being Xi Meng was not entirely impossible, just imagining the deluxe treatment he'll get made Snow go lax where he lay.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

Enjoying the grooming session, Snow began spying on the protagonist and his little brother issues.

"What do you mean!!?"

"I said you have a poison who has made you impotent. Are you deaf?"

An irritated man was tired of the man repeating the same question over and over again. Get it through his head alright! He's no longer a proper man if he can't get his little brother to become a big brother!

"I-Is... Is there a cure?"

"Find the creature that poisoned you. Only fighting poison with poison can you be cured since the poison you have is one of a kind"

Of course it's one of a kind! How often do you think a thousand year old Nightmare Snow Serpent would appear? Hmph! You think you can ever cure my poison? Dream on!

Laughing in delight at the protagonists soulless eyes, Snow failed to notice Xi Meng's darkening eyes when he noticed the little snake in front of him was laughing at something.

"But your the poison master! Can't you cure a puny snake's poison!"

"Puny snake? Haven't you ever heard the most harmless looking things are often the most dangerous? I'd think a scholar like you would know"

Turning away, the poison master exited the room after throwing out his swear of secrecy.

"That. Damn. Snake! I swear If I don't skin you myself then I'm no longer Mo Xuan!"

A thunder sounded in the cloudy sky sealing his vow, the protagonist has blackened beyond saving. To think just because he lost his man power he went insane with revenge.

(A/n: light a candle for the poor protagonist though at least his harem no longer has to fight for his 'little brother' right?)

Focusing back on the grooming, Snow gently rubs the hand polishing his beautiful scales then slid into his clothes.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"..."

Staring at the snake who popped out of his lapel, Xi Meng only stoked the tiny head to appease his anger from the snakes distracted thoughts.

"Xiao Wu Conference in three months. Want to ruin it"

Giving a mental thumbs up for the great villain, Snow plots how to ruin the protagonists harem because he seriously hates players.

He has already completed three of the five missions. The most annoying would probably be keeping the righteous and demonic sect in balance because who the hell wouldn't strike when the iron's hot?

This lovely villain was literally going to destroy the balance in three months when he ruins the Xiao Wu Conference. The event happened once every ten years to single out the talented youths in each sect and give them a chance to be selected by one of the grandmasters to be their disciple.

There was currently seven grandmasters in which four hasn't found their succeeding disciple yet. Meaning everyone is trying to get the spot or even as a inner disciple to these important figure, once you walked through their doors your life is set to be successful.

The protagonist was supposed to meet both his loyal guard and only male admirer Feng Cheung and 1st princess Ming Sui at the Conference. He would defeat Feng Cheung and gain his admiration which slowly morphed into love while the princess fell in love at first sight for his godly looks.

Which is now ruined hahaha

Thinking of possible measures to preserve the species known as righteous sects from possible extinction, Snow rubbed his head with his tail while contemplating his choices.

Finding the snakes actions funny, Xi Meng just stopped walking and watched the snake in silence. When Snow finally figured out a strategy, Xi Meng had already stared at him for a few hours.

"Done?"

Feeling embarrassed, Snow burrowed into his robe and stayed hidden on his waist.

Xi Meng kidnapped Wei Ran who kidnapped Uta to roam around the land to search for people to be in his 'righteous sect'. The thought of a righteous sect under demonic rule winning the Xiao Wu Conference made Wei Ran snicker for days.

"Definitely something you would do! Even if you have a permanent stone face you sure have more prankster ideas then me!"

Whipping the man's head, Snow just ignored the two and began conversing with Urata (Uta's beast tongue name).

"Urata"

"Raira! You need to save me T-T"

"What happened?"

"That man is so evil! He took me all around the demonic sects territory and forced me to see all the 'beautiful' things this place could offer!"

"And what's so bad?"

"I'm a thousand year old Frozen Abyss Spider! I literally was created from the frozen abyss do you think I can stand all these greens and humans!?? He even brought me to a spring and nearly melted me when he threw me in!"

"At least he's trying to have fun"

"But-"

"I've been cooped up in this mountain the entire time"

"I wish we could swap T-T"

"You want to go out?"

Freaked out by the sudden interruption, Snow quickly retracted his head who was ready to bite whatever was attacking him.

"How did you know?"

"You said it"

"We were talking in the beast tongue so..."

"Have you been listening in on us the entire time?"

"Hmm"

Remembering himself bad mouthing quite a few of his loyal subordinates to Uta, Snow could only bow his head in utter defeat and stay quiet for the rest of the journey.

Probably worried about his downcast mood, Xi Meng brought the group to a hot spring located at the heart of the righteous sect territory.

Throughout their three month long journey, Xi Meng and Wei Ran managed to con 15 youths into joining his righteous outside but demonic inside sect.

Snow being a Nightmare Snow Serpent should hate being in hot places but his snake nature clouds his snowy one. The warm water surrounding him nearly made him doze off, if not for Xi Meng holding him afloat he might've drowned himself in the water.