Ch 5.3

Snows study of protagonists had always been consistent; first they meet, second they listen to whatever each other say, third they're in love. This cycle had never changed therefore Snow knew the female lead had already embarked on the path to annoy him.

On the first week of university, Yu Meng was already sitting in front of two professors to deal with the 'molesting' problem.

"Yu Meng, third year of economics, do you deny Lan Riri's accusation of sexually harassing her today?"

"Yes"

A headache was already forming in the professor's head, one was the only child of the Yu family and the other was the daughter of the renowned professor in their university who also is the largest funder for their university.

Inside the other room, two female professors were comforting a lady wearing a white button up shirt with a dark navy skirt.

"H-he p-pushed me a-against the wall a-and..."

Her tears dribbled down her face, luckily she was wearing waterproof make-up therefore no creepy doll was created.

"Don't worry, no one is allowed to do such things here"

The ladies comforting words seemed to have calmed her down and her hiccuping stopped.

Back to Yu Meng, he stared at the two male professors and sighed.

"What evidence does she even have to accuse me? For one I just arrived on campus a week ago and wouldn't have the interest to sexually harass a person and two I'm not even sexually attracted to woman"

The two who was in charge of 'interrogating' him was stunned. Did the Yu companies only heir just come out of the closet and admit he was gay!!?

"Doesn't the school have security cameras? Have you checked them yet?"

"The witness has said you cornered her behind the women's dormitory therefore... there were no cameras nearby"

Yu Meng sighed again at the professors idiocy.

"Stupid! Hate! Hate! Hate!"

Snow really felt like tearing a piece of flesh from Lan Riri, who dared to spread false lies about his owner!!!

The professors who'd done a great job at ignoring the bird freaked out at the sudden outrage.

"Go Away! Food! Food! Food!"

"During the day I was in the dean's office finalizing my transfer, then went to the cafeteria"

"There are no cameras in the cafeteria so..."

"There were no cameras? What use of them if you don't have them in the right areas?"

Yu Meng felt the security was pretty lacking, the cafeteria was the prime place where fights would break out and no security cameras were installed?

Snow had the same conjunction as Yu Meng. Did the female leads halo distort the idea of what safe was?

"There's several people who could testify that I was at the cafeteria till 2 then returned to my dorm to collect some material and attended my first class. When did she accuse me of sexually harassing her?"

"The witness only said after she ate from the cafeteria, she walked back to her dorm via a shortcut and that's when you assaulted her"

Yu Meng sneered at the professors reply.

"I had three people besides me at the time plus some students saw me at the dorm. Unless I could either teleport or I had a clone how could I assault her?"