Ch 3.9

Silvy: "Okay, now let's commence 'Bully the stupid maids' plan!"

Night: "I agree! They always look at mother with ugly eyes! If I don't punish them then I'm not mother's child!"

Shadow: "What about the ones over there? Look at them looking at those males with starry eyes, they're practically screaming to be our target"

Dusk: "Guys..."

Silvy: "Yes?"

Dusk: "Can we... not try to ruin today's party?"

Silvy: "But whyyyyyy"

Dusk: "This party is for mother's owner, we shouldn't ruin it for him"

Silvy: "It's so boring watching them just sit, talk and eat. We need something to lighten up the party!"

Dusk: "But..."

Silvy: "No buts! Only follow me to create mischief!"

Running into the crowd, her purple ribbon fluttered wildly behind her.

Night/Shadow: "Wait for me!"

Dashing after their sister, Dusk is left alone watching their backs.

Trudging to their mother, he complains about their uncouth ways.

"Why don't you play with them?"

"But mother..."

"Are you afraid of the consequences?"

"Not really, I know everyone is fine with what we do but..."

"But?"

"I want to be like mother. I want to find someone who will love me unconditionally"

"And your not having fun because?"

"What if the one for me doesn't like me being bad? What if the one for me hates me for being mischief or the way I am?"

Climbing off the emperor's lap, Snow strided to her youngest child nudging him to follow her.

"Life will bring creatures somewhere, whether it's the correct path or the wrong path. Life is dictated by what we make of it, If the one for you doesn't acknowledge you because of your faults, then they are not the one you are waiting for"

Sitting a distance away from the banquet, she glanced at the talking people.

"In this crowd there are many types of people. Greedy, Lustful, Envious, Wraithful, Lazy, Gluttonous and Prideful. These traits are what make them human"

Swishing her tail, she rubbed his head with her paw.

"The one for you may be human, he may be a beast but only one thing is true."

"He would be willing to accept you for who you are, whether you are controlled by those desires or indifferent to the natures of life"

"So, the one for me will not hate me for my faults"

"Yes, that is why there is a chance you may never find the one for you"

"But If you keep searching, one day. Maybe one day you might find the one"

Giving a quick kiss to her child, she ran back to Wu Cang before he started freezing the soldiers next to him.

Muling over his mother's words, he ran out of the room to get some fresh air.

"Why did you leave?"

Startled witless, Dusk ran head first onto a wall crying out in pain.

"Calm down little guy"

Grabbing the meowing kitten, Shadow Guard Fuo disappeared into the night.

"Meow?"

Feeling the wind whistling past his face, Dusk stared wide eyed as he was brought on top of a very tall tree.

"So, are all of you sentiment or something?"

Tilting his head, Dusk stared quizedly at the Shadow Guard. Sighing dejectedly, Fuo Nan sat silently on the branch gazing at the sky.

"I don't know why... You remind me of the person in my dreams"

"Meow?"

"He was a very energetic man, his smiles could light up the night sky and his eyes were library of joy"

"Everytime I dreamed of him, I would always cry"

"I would cry..."

Tears were trickling down his face dripping onto Dusks head.

"Cry?"

Climbing up his robe, Dusk nuzzled his face then licked his tears.

"Meow"

I don't know why, but I don't like to see you cry

Nuzzling Fuo Nan's neck, Dusk enjoyed the sensation of being hugged.