Ch 5.2

"I want to go to University"

After the examination and deemed nothing out of the ordinary, Yu Meng disrupted the lovely tea party with sudden statement scaring the wits out of his parents.

"W-what?"

"I want to go to University"

"But little dream you can barely walk outside without fainting!"

In a panic Ning Lou didn't care if she re-opened her child's wound. To keep her child safe she was willing to do anything including hurt him. (Though she'd never actually do that)

"Mother, I'll be fine"

"But-"

"If before school my body doesn't improve, I won't go"

Even with a slight reassurance she still felt worried.

"Ru Ran will be there"

"Me?"

Ru Ran attended A University, 3rd year student and currently topping his class in pediatric studies. The minimum standards to enter the university was already sky high and counting on Ru Ran who goes to the 3rd year rooms which is the direct opposite side to the first years was impossible!

"Little dream, I'm sorry but..."

"3rd year"

"?"

"I'll take the test to directly become a 3rd year"

Doubt was written all over her face, was it even possible to skip years in university? And how would her child who holed himself inside his room all day know any knowledge for university?

"Mother"

Pursing his lips, he widened his eyes and cast his most effective move - kitten eyes.

(A/N Sound familiar?)

"...ok but only if you pass the test and always accompanied by Ru Wen's child"

"Yes mother!"

Cheerfully celebrating his victory, Yu Meng scratched the back of Snow's head.

During the next month, Yu Meng underwent a drastic change. Ning Lou and Yu Yan thought their child would live his entire life on the wheelchair but miraculously, he had gained enough strength to stand in a meager month.

"Are you sure? If you wanted to do online courses we could..."

"No"

"But-"

"I'll be fine mother"

Giving her hand a squeeze, he walked to the car with the chauffeur waiting.

"But Little dream, couldn't you stay at home? Why live in the dormitories?"

This same conversation had repeated for a week since they found out his plans. They kept trying to dissuade him and stay at home where it's 'safe'.

"Shhhhhh"

Snow, who was forgotten on Yu Meng's shoulder flapped his wings and shushed the overworked parents.

"Don't Worry!"

Chuckling to themselves, the Yu couple cooed at Snow's cuteness.

"That's cheating little dream, how could you use Snow like that?"

Wiping her imaginary tears away, she threatened with one last line.

"Make sure Snow is unharmed or else..."