Arc 3 Ch 3.1: Selling Meng to the wrong powerhouse?

Task completed, transferring to safety space in 3, 2, 1

Transfer complete

- Prevent the protagonist from completing his harem +1000 points

- Keep the balance between the righteous sect and demonic sect +3000 points

- Find a contract partner +1500 points

- Cultivate into a human +500 points

Bite the protagonist and make him suffer +2000 points

"System... Did Xi Meng love me at the end?"

"In correlation with how he has treated you in the last thousand years, there is 99.9% chance he loved you"

Smiling sadly, Shuu could feel tears trickling down his face.

"Ne System"

"Do you think... I loved him?"

"In correlation with how you have treated him in the last thousand years, there is 72% chance you love him"

"Why is it so low?"

"You spent 200 years hibernating because you were bored, 600 years exploring the continent, 100 years playing at the demonic sect grounds and 100 years pranking righteous cultivators"

"A majority of your time was spent with Xi Meng but you could never trust him with your life hence why I have calculated the probability of your love to 72%"

Laughing in mockery, he could only honestly wish to slap himself in the face. He had a thousand years to spend with Xi Meng yet his distrust led to him wasting the limited time they could love each other.

"I'm going to go rest"

"Sleep well"

Laying on his newly installed black and white tasteless styled bed, Shuu stared unblinkingly at the black pillow sitting quietly on the drawer. The pillow emitted heat warming the room slowly lulling Shuu into a desolate sleep.

A single tear trails his cheek as his mind fades into darkness.

______________________________________________________________________

"Snow!"

"Snow?"

"Snow"

Countless images appeared in front of him, the man calling his name was always stone-faced yet all Shuu could feel was the worry, care and love he held.

"Xi Meng... Who are you?"

"Su Meng, Xi Meng, are they the same person?"

Caressing the image, Shuu could only continuously speculate who the man was.

"Did you know? You weren't my first experience"

"Being a cannon fodder, I wasn't always perfect"

"In the beginning, I couldn't always remain unscathed fighting against the protagonist"

Thinking back to his old experiences, Shuu could feel tears appearing in his eyes.

"I remember my first time... I was completely clueless about it and begged them to stop. The pain as those man forced themselves inside made me want to kill myself"

Hugging his shoulder, Shuu started sobbing in sadness.

"I swore to myself, I would never let anyone treat me like that again. If anyone tried to force me then I'd rather take him down with me!"