Ch 4.1

Stretching out his sore limbs, Shuu habitably placed the black pillow back into its original space.

Ringing the bell, he wondered what took his system so long.

Humming a song to himself, he laid comfortably on the couch reading a book on psychology.

"Ready for the next world?"

"When have I never?"

"Hmm"

"So what's the world plot?"

A clipboard appeared on the table filled with a stack of pages.

"..."

"Do I have to read the entire thing?"

"Just skip to the last 5"

"Okie"

Reading the information, for once Shuu wanted to stab the antagonist.

The next world was a modern world filled with rising celebrities and stars. Protagonist Guo Shan was a rising star filled with arrogance so when the female lead berated him in public humiliating him, Instead of feeling hatred, he fell in love with her and using underhanded tactics, managed to get the newcomers award and became a famous actor. After endless pestering he finally melted the female leads heart and embarked on a road of happiness.

The villain? The female leads very own twin brother, he had a sister complex and he opposed of their relationship when he saw the protagonists two-faced actions. Hiring hitmans, posting scandals, pulling strings, anything to pull down Guo Shan from the entertainment circle. After convincing the female lead that her brother was 'actively trying to kill me for no reason', she was forced to fire him from his manager post and send him abroad where Guo Shan staged an accident causing the entire plane to crash killing everyone on impacts.

"What a stupid villain, If I was cornered I would've at least tried to stab him before being forced to leave. He just listened to his sister, stopped trying to threaten that two faced bastard and died a meaningless death"

Chucking the clipboard to the other side, Shuu glared hatefully at that innocent board.

"So what's my tasks?"

Max out owner's affection

Pair Qiu Rou with someone else.

Freeze Guo Shan from the entertainment industry

Cure Qiu Riu's poison

Die naturally

"Die naturally? Are you hinting that I'm going to easily die young?"

"You'll see"

Hearing the smugness in his systems voice, Shuu tried not to curse inside. Hopefully he's not some lizard or rat in the sewers.

Transferring in 3, 2, 1

Transfer complete

"System. I. Hate. You."

"You welcome"

Shuu felt a strange sense of deja vu, he felt like he said those words before, but when?

Hiding behind trash cans, Shuu was hidden in the shadows peering out towards the humongous giants walking past.

"Did I have to be this tiny rat? Couldn't you put me in a bird or cat?"

"Correction you're a hamster"

"Why do I feel like you've gained some more sass recently?"

"A new system was created and he started spreading very weird traits around"

"And you learnt it all?"