Ch 1.7

Opening the system store, he scrolled to the pills and purchased a 'Complete restoration pill' which surprisingly only costed a few hundred points.

Keeping the pill in storage, he waits for the next visit to feed it to the paralyzed person.

When he finished his brooding period, Su Meng began working longer hours to complete the work normally done by He Ran. When the phone call finally arrived, Su Meng was ready to tear the perpetrator limb from limb.

"Sir, we found the driver of the car was commissioned by a man called Sheng Wan to kill him. He is currently hiding in a warehouse in a remote suburb"

"Warehouse..."

The surrounding temperature got a few degrees colder again and Snow wonders if he has some supernatural ability. Taking his trained bodyguards, Su Meng rushed to the warehouse to completely eradicate the pests.

Being held down by muscle filled bodyguards, even the protagonists halo can't save them from getting off with complete limbs today.

"I couldn't care less if you hurt me"

His voice was completely dead, as if he wasn't talking to humans but insects under his shoe.

"But hurting both Snow and He Ran was your biggest mistake"

Grabbing the knife offered by his subordinate, Su Meng approached the two ready to severe some appendages.

"Warning: Hitman hidden 8'clock 100m from you. He's holding a sniper ready to shoot in 5 second"

Reacting faster than his brain registering it. Snow jumped onto Su Meng pushing him over and taking the hit for him.

The bullet pierced Snow's front shoulder, It went straight through puncturing his lungs and out the other side.

Whining in pain, Snow falls directly on the wound causing him to shout out loudly.

"SNOW!"

Taking his companion into his arms, he orders the bodyguard to kill the two ignorant leads and ran to the same veterinarian.

Snow was floating on the line of conscientiousness, he could hear Su Meng's panicked breathing and way over the legal speed driving.

When they arrived, Snow couldn't feel anything and passed out cold again.

What luck to get injured and sent to the same vet right?