Extra: Drunken Woe (Pei Mo x Li Ran NSFW)

Stumbling down the street, Li Ran pushed away his bodyguards helping hand.

His black mourning clothes hung loosely on his thin frame as his appetite reduced, the peaceful sleep of his friends tore open a wound deep in his heart as if without them, he's not complete.

Plastering his back to a concrete wall, he slid to the floor releasing his pent up tears, His friend couldn't stand living in this world without his beloved and followed soon after yet, the one who truly suffers are the ones left behind.

He could vaguely feel someone lifting him up in a princess carry but he couldn't care less right now.

Hugging the warmth around him, he buried his face in the warmth in front of him and wailed silently.

Gently placed onto the bed, Li Ran pulled the other person down with him. He felt suffocated in the suit but he didn't have the energy to take it off.

Noticing Li Ran's discomfort, Pei Mo removed the suit and stared at his thin frame. Ribs could be seen poking through his skin and his pale skin no longer had the luster it had before.

Lying down in only his undershirt, Li Ran snuggled into the bodyguards chest ready to cry for the rest of the night.

"Ran-er"

Blinking his eyes he tried to uncloud his vision. His bodyguards perfectly chiselled face was magnified in his face and normally he would've ogled him but his broken heart sent pangs across his chest.

"S-Snow and Meng Meng..."

"I know"

Stroking the lithe back, Pei Mo wanted to cram Li Ran into his chest.

"I know"

Even though he didn't interact much with the hamster compared to Li Ran, he knew the place the little hamster had in his heart. But a life is a life, once dead they can never come back.

"S-Snow was..."

Crumpling the shirt in front of him, Li Ran evened out his breath.

"S-Snow was the b-best"

Smiling brokenly, his flushed face stayed hidden in the darkness even though the evening was still bright.

Clutching the wrinkled shirt, they stayed in that position until Li Ran completely calmed down.

"You should sleep"

"No... I don't want to"

"Your drunk, you need to sleep it off"

"No!"

Lunging onto Pei Mo, Li Ran sat on top of the surprised man. Licking his neck, he started sucking bright hickies along the skin.

Soft giggles soon turned into a full blown laughter.

"What's the point!"

Knocking his fist against the broad chest new tears sprung out of his eyes.

"I know one day you'd also leave me, don't think I don't know who you are"

His crazy eyes reflected the hurt he felt inside.

"My parents already didn't want me... they left me to die in the rain"

"If father didn't pick me up... I wouldn't be alive today! Maybe even fate wanted me dead!"

"If you think I'm stupid enough to not realise you're more then just a hired bodyguard, I'm going to kill you!"

Strangling Pei Mo's neck, Li Ran pressed down hard enough to block his breathing.