Ch 6.7

The beautiful room was now a bloody painting, pools of blood floated around the room showing reflections of his lover.

How Shuu wished his space was like what novels looked like, a black space with nothing but himself and his system.

He hated to see his feelings laid out in front of him, he hated the blood, he hated the love, he hated living.

"Are you certain host?"

"I'm sure, you once said I'm qualified to join the reincarnation cycle and I want to do it now"

"Very well, rest forenow, I'll wake you up when the process is ready"

Closing his eyes, the system forcibly shut down Shuu's consciousness. From his knowledge of his host, even if he told him to sleep, he would just sit there and hate himself.

Arriving at the admins sector, the system applied for a reincarnation application.

"Hey"

"Hello system 010, your application will need to be reviewed by the lord before any further action can be completed"

Sitting on the comfy sofa, System 010 closed his eyes wanting to rest before talking to his father.

"Xiao Ling! You've returned!"

Jumping on top of System 010, a cheery youthful man with golden hair and eyes looked cheekly at System 010.

"Your as beautiful as always"

Shifting through his waist long silver hair, the man kissed the strands before noticing the abnormalities. System 010's normally cold but full of life purple eyes were now dull and sorrowful.

"What's wrong?"

"My host has applied to be reincarnated"

"Oh..."

"He... He believes he caused the obliteration of his lover"

"Obliteration!!? How is that possible?"

Explaining what happened, the man looked sadly at System 010.

"That... truly is unfortunate, to meet something like that especially in an S class world"

"1314... Everything is my fault"

Frowning at 010's words, 1314 rightly held his hands.

"Xiao Ling, do you remember what I said?"

"...Caring for a host is important, but so is caring for yourself"

"That's right, father has created us to bring fortune to lost souls. He didn't create us to be one day wallow in sadness"

"1314, I wasn't created with emotions"

"And that's why I'm here! I'm here for you"

Resting their foreheads together, 1314 held his Xiao Ling tightly without letting go.

"And what did I say? You can't call me 1314 anymore!"

"Sorry... Xiao Yu"

"That's more like it! And you know how father is, he might do something about your host"

"But..."

"No more buts! Maybe if he really forgot everything and moved on, he'd find happiness again. We can only leave it to fate"

Smiling gently, Xiao Ling kissed Xiao Yu on the cheek.

"Yeah, thank you"

"!!!!!!!!!"