Arc 6 Ch 6.1: Selling Meng to the Psychopath Cultivator

Green, everything around him was green other than a blob of white fur hiding in the tree trying to act stealthy.

Quickly skimming through his body's memory, Shuu could actually smile and wait patiently for the incoming attack.

"Gotcha!"

Pouncing towards him, a white leopard smashed headfirst into a trunk groaning in pain.

"Seriously? Could you not let me win one round?"

Rubbing his snout, the leopard spoke through their spiritual connection complaining to his brother.

"If I let you win, would I still be your brother?"

Giving the injured snout a quick lick, Shuu pinned the other leopard to the floor and started grooming his fur.

The feline instincts are scary, he couldn't resist the urge to clean his family's coat after seeing the dirt and leaves stubbornly sticking to it.

"Brother! I'm already 3000 years old! Stop doing that!"

Twisting his body, the leopard tried to escape Shuu's grasp but was beaten down by Shuu's paw.

"Stop moving"

Quieting the restless leopard, Shuu acted like a mother cat cleaning his fur.

"Tasks?"

Create a contract ( life, soul or slave)

Prevent the death of Mao

Protect mirror forest

Cultivate into a Divine beast

Kill the villain

Reading through the plot, he was mildly surprised of the genre. He hadn't seen a slash world in over 1000 years. (Including the time he spent living in each world)

This world was a Cultivation World. The protagonist - Wen WuLing - was thrown into the Mirror Forest after suffering inhumane torture where he met his male lead - Mao - the protector and brother of the king. The protagonist was only 9 at the time, the male lead took pity on the child and created a life-contract raising him as his own. As the protagonist grew up, he gradually fell in love with his 'father' and chased him in hopes of being his lover instead.

Growing up with a bubbly kid, the male lead soon yielded and accepted his courting but everything was destroyed when the protagonists past caught up to them.

Mirror Forest was destroyed.

As the guardian of the forest, the male lead couldn't escape and exchanged his life to protect the protagonist giving him the ultimate power to ascend into an immortal. Even though he could've used the last of his power to protect the forest, he chose to follow through with his promise and help the protagonist extract revenge. Using the newly acquired power, the protagonist killed everyone involved then was killed by 'L', an infamous immortal who killed everyone who crossed paths with him.

Shuu was the elder brother of the male lead, Rao - king of Mirror Forest and descendant of the divine Snow Leopards.

Accessing his current cultivation, he noticed he wasn't actually that far from ascending into a divine beast but always worrying for his brother and duty as king stagnated his growth.

"Brother, what are you doing?"

Batting him away with his tail, Shuu climbed a tree and ran across the canopy of the forest. He jumped from branch to branch silently with not even an echo alarming the peaceful creatures underneath.