Ch 1.10 (Arc 1 End)

He's gone, my companion who has stayed with me for 10 years has finally reached the end of his lifespan.

The white samoyed lay lifeless on the silky bed, its fur was properly groomed and the previously wet fur has dried.

The wet fur was caused because the motionless man laying beside it shedded tears for his beloved. His beloved who no longer would rub his face or lay on his lap while whining to get out of trouble.

Su Meng prepared a grand funeral for his beloved, he chose the most secure coffin and most scenic area to be Snow's last resting place.He invited only his trusted subordinates and close friends to the funeral. The car holding the coffin drove from the hall to the hill while playing the bells guiding the dead to the afterlife.

The passerby's probably an important person has passed and not a dog. Right before they lowered the coffin into the soil, Su Meng opened the coffin one last time and placed the item for Snow to have even if he could never wear it.

Clipping the necklace on, he closed the coffin and lowered it into the soil.

His last present to his beloved was a ring.

A ring that was filled with the feelings he held for Snow and wished for him to bring it with him in the next life.

He Ran and his husband cried for Snow, out of everyone they were the only two who managed to get Snow's grace and also loved the companions funny antics.

Watching what happened afterwards, Shuu frowned and paused the playing movie.

"Hey system"

"Yeah?"

"What happened here?"

It wasn't really noticeable but Shuu had a feeling something changed after his funeral. It was like Su Meng was Su Meng but not the same? It was like looking into a mirror to see someone else's reflection.

It was wrong.

"Hmm, anomaly happened in this world but it shouldn't affect him"

The system was also puzzled, only the system god can correct an anomaly in the worlds so he couldn't do anything about it.

"I'll report it and see if father could fix it"

"Hmm"

Turning off the screen, Shuu walked into his personal bedroom and decided to sleep for abit. No doubt he loved Su Meng, he cared for his companion even if it was dog and gave him everything. If he said to go East he never went West, If he said to sit he wouldn't stand.

Being treasured used to feel off for Shuu but now he could happily be the apple in Su Meng's eyes. Having to split now kind of made Shuu sad, remembering Su Meng's coffin crying face, Shuu really wanted to lick his tears away.

He never cried when he was still alive.

He was always with him and never gave him a chance to be sad, they lived their life filled with happiness till the very end and Shuu had no regrets.

"System, I want to be a pet again in my next world"