Ch 3.2

"Thank you ShaoShao"

Placing his paws over his ears, he tried to drown out the voices of the two suckling their lips.

He could feel a large hand patting his fur causing him to bristle in fright.

"System. I. Hate. You"

"Your welcome"

Their lovely secret rendezvous lasted for another half hour before it ended, it included a lot of moaning of ahhs and oohs.

Freed from the torture, Shuu wanted to stab his own brain to save himself.

If he wasn't as weak as a twig, he would've long since ran away and never return to the love birds chirping away.

Returning to her own courtyard, she placed the basket holding Shuu onto the table and carefully grabbed him out.

Shuu wanted to immediately disfigure her but that most probably would result in him dead in a second. He was actually a newborn kitten that still requires milk, why the hell is he taken away from his mother!!?

"Your name is Blinky"

Blinky???

Curbing his desire to kill the moronic cheating women in front of him, Shuu helplessly lay inert on her lap as she pets his fur.

It was currently night so Imperial Consort Shi ate her dinner then retired to her bedchamber placing her new pet by her bedside.

"Blinky, don't make noise or I'll feed you mute medicine"

After laying down her threat, she snuggled into her blanket and went off to paradise.

"Grrrrr"

Closing his eyes, Shuu lamented his unfortunate fate. Why did he have to be a weak kitten!!? His new (temporary)owner didn't even bother to check if he was hungry and went to sleep leaving a newborn hungry kitten starving to death in the cold.

It was winter so the night got increasingly cold, the imperial consort had a mountain of blankets to keep her warm yet all he had was some tuffs of fur and an empty stomach.

Crawling out of the basket, he glanced down to the ground and gulped in horror. Even if he has experienced many cultivation worlds and did dangerous activities such as skydiving and deep sea searching-- this was frightening.

He was literally the size of a palm, the table was at least a metre high and if he fell, he could kiss his fragile life goodbye.

Searching the area, he found a wool mat-like decoration hanging from the table reaching lower to the ground. Taking his chances, he started climbing down the wool with his slightly sharp claws.

When he reached the bottom, there was still at least 10 centimeters to the ground. Praying for his safety, he unwound his claws landing flat on his paws.

Swallowing his painful cry, he laid still on the ground trying to will away the pain. Once the pain somewhat faded, he trudged slowly to the door and pushed his way through and walked limply to the kitchen with the systems guide.

"System, have I done something to upset you"

"...no"

"Then why have you made me suffer such torture?"

Even though he was mentally fighting with his system, his vigilance was still high. He noticed a black shadow sitting under a plum tree doing something.

Hiding behind a bush, he continued to peep at what this suspicious creature was doing.

The shadow was fairly small, the size of a 5-8 yr old at most. It was holding something similar to white bandages? Some kind of ropey thing tying the thing it was holding up.