Ch 1.6

Being hugged tightly, Snow could only whimper in pain and whine about his hardships.

"Capture all of them"

Snow finally realized He Ran and a whole dozen of men dressed in suit which were probably his bodyguards or something behind him. They entered the warehouse and apprehended the running people.

"Keep them alive"

Laying down his last command, Su Meng sped back to his car and speeded all the way to the closest veterinarian.

When Snow was happy gassed, he could see Su Meng's face twist in worry, licking his hand one more time he happily gets knocked out.

When Snow woke up, he was sleeping on the familiar bed in the familiar flat. Beside him was a sleeping Su Meng holding his paw in a soft grip as if he was afraid of losing him.

Nudging his face, Snow kept nuzzling the sleepy person until he awoke from his pestering.

"Snow..."

Su Meng encased Snow in a big teddy hug, his grip wasn't too hard to not hurt the injured dog.

"Ruff"

Barking softly to reassure his owner that he's fine, Snow continued nuzzling his neck to comfort him.

Target affection rose to 60%

Still a long way to go huh?

After finishing his little episode, Su Meng began treating Snow with more care. It wasn't uncommon to see a fluffy white samoyed follow their CEO into the company and receive VIP treatment from everyone for his cuteness overload.

"System"

"Hm?"

"I think I'm meant for this"

"No comment"

"Hehe"

Snow's days as a dog gradually warmed both the owner and pets heart. The only dilemma was the affection gauge stayed at 90% for a very long time.

"Ah, what should I do"

Unless another big thing happens, the affection would probably stay there forever. He tried finding his owner a partner but that ended with the other partner crying while cursing at Snow, he only showed the other party some care and Su Meng sent them scurrying.

Feeling uncomfortable for the last few days, Snow seriously refused to go on walks yet Su Meng was not budging.

"You need to walk Snow"

Whining while gripping the ground in a deathgrip, Snow was ready to fight for his rights.

"I promise to cut it short today"

Conceding to his arrangement, Snow started walking at a pace slower than the usual. Every time he saw other dogs he would stare for a few moments longer before fleeing faster then he arrived.

"Meng Meng"

He Ran decided to interrupt them on this gloomy day, Snow had to intense urge to bite He Ran for creating for trouble on this short walk.

"What"

"Just wanted to see how your doing! You've been bringing the little pup to the company and people are starting to question If their Ice lord is still the same Ice lord"

"Hmm"

Ready to walk away, Su Meng remembered he had something important to do and gave Snow for He Ran to walk.