Arc 2 Epilogue

Snow's body completely turned into ice, his smiling face was forever stopped at its most happiest moment yet Xi Meng could only cry in pain.

"Snow"

"Did you know?"

"In my entire existence"

"Only you could move my non-existent heart"

He watched as Snow's frozen human body transforming back into a large serpent before shattering into pieces. The pedestal absorbed every single shard and every ice stone in the cave glowed a bright silver.

Mournful cries echoed in the frozen abyss as the creatures gave their last goodbye to the creature who has passed.

A violent vibration created loud echoes in the canyon, Uta was standing at the entrance of Snow's den crying out for his friend.

"Uta..."

Wei Ran could only stand behind him as he watched his partner cry for his friend, he tried to suppress his own tears but failed miserably. Someone pushed his head against their shoulder allowing him to cry in comfort.

"Ran'er, just let it out"

Wei Rans cry echoed in the large cave, the cave Snow spent a thousand years living in before being shown the outside world.

Chu Ai could only pat his head in comfort, he felt sad for the snakes passing but he had to be the strong one for his lover. Snow was definitely one of the factors that helped Wei Ran win Chu Ai's heart so he was grateful for his help.

After crying out loud, Wei Ran felt better and went to collect Xi Meng. He noticed something different about him but only thought it was because he lost his beloved little snake.