Extra: Chu Ai x Wei Ran NSFW

In their bridal chamber, an epic war was currently raging on.

"Obviously I should be on top!"

"And why do you think you should be?"

"Because I've been the one chasing you!"

"But your the more sensitive and cute one!"

The two grooms found out a major problem after finally tying the knot, they both were unwilling to be the bottom party during their intimate actions.

"Them let's draw lots!"

"Fine!"

After writing the word top and bottom on two separate pieces of paper, they folded it and placed it in a box.

Wei Ran was the one to draw and the remaining would be Chu Ai's, Wei Ran prayed to the highest being out there that he would pick the top but was utterly heartbroken when the word 'bottom' was written on the piece of paper.

Waving the piece of paper in pride, Chu Ai pulled Wei Ran onto the bed and trapped him with his arms.

"No way to deny it now"

Wei Ran tried to utter a comeback but couldn't think of anything, he suggested the idea and he was the one who drew first. He could only resign to his fate and curse his bad luck.

"Fine... But next time I'm topping you!"

"..."

Kissing the angry man, Chu Ai mentally remembered to never allow Wei Ran to top him. He shall give the man the ultimate experience and never think of topping him again!

Chu Ai used to be completely clueless at the act of kissing yet after multiple practices with Wei Ran, he managed to master the skill. Plunging his tongue into the others mouth, he twirled and locked the other while hugging him closer

"Huu"

Wei Ran wanted to switch their positions but was pinned down by the others large heavy body.

Tears started forming in Wei Ran's eyes, he never in his 24 years of living thought his first experience in sex would be under someone!

"Don't worry Ran'er"

Kissing the crying man's eyes, Chu Ai tried to comfort the scared soul.

"But..."

"Shhh"

Kissing the other man, Chu Ai started trailing his hand down the others body. Sliding his finger across Wei Ran's chest to his stomach, he rubbed gently on the soft and tender skin.

Maybe feeling a hand on one of his most vulnerable spots, Wei Ran's body began trembling lightly.

"D-Don't"

Pushing the hand away, Wei Ran wanted to back out on their wedding night.

Sealing his lips, Chu Ai continued to rub Wei Ran's stomach before trailing his kisses down to the soft stomach.

Moving even lower, he took the twitching member into his mouth, Wei Ran hands griped Chu Ai's hair tightly trying to resist the earth shattering pleasure he was giving.

"Ai... Enough... Ahhhh"

Sucking harder in reply, Chu Ai contently listened as Wei Ran slowly lost his mind to the pleasure.

"Stop! I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum"

Feeling Wei Ran try to pull back, Chu Ai gripped the others hips locking him in place as he shuddered violently releasing everything into Chu Ai's mouth.