Ch 3.10

"Your majesty jests, this minister only wishes to share joyful experiences with fellow peers"

Putting an amiable facade on, Fu Shao gently waved his fan staring pleasantly at Emperor Wu.

Quietly unsheathing her claws, Snow was ready to make him lose more than just a few blood cells.

Surveying all the ministers who did not eat the dishes, Emperor Wu smiled darkly.

"If ministers desire to share your experiences with each other, then I invite you to tell us"

Smirking, Wu Cang enjoyed the anxious faces of the ministers below.

"Then I won't be polite, we're enjoying seeing the last face of your reign"

Throwing away his fan, Fu Shao unveiled his hidden dagger charging at Wu Cang.

"This is for the empire!"

Dodging the man swinging a weapon in his face, Wu Cang calmly held Snow. His eyes reflected ridicule as if the man in front of him was a monkey in a zoo.

"Resign to your fate dog emperor! Your ministers and guards are all going to die tonight and I shall rise to power"

A sudden hysterical laughter rang throughout the room. A women in red with a veil across her face was holding a lady in white with a hairpin at her throat.

"You vixen! Don't think I will let you steal Shao Shao from me!"

Stabbing the hairpin into the ladies throat, she laughed even louder before stabbing her a few more times.

Whistling a low tune, a Shadow Guard with a kitten on his shoulder appeared disarming the rebel.

"Dusk!"

Almost having a heart attack, Snow called for her baby to return to her.

"Where are the others?"

An ominous feeling rose in her stomach when she couldn't find her children.

Running out of Wu Cang's arms, Snow ran through the panicking crowd searching for her other kittens.

"Silvy! Shadow! Night!"

A faint call for help terrified Snow. Running at full speed, she followed the sound to see...