Ch 3.11 (Arc 3 End) GORE ALERT

A scent of burning flesh wafted from a pot, the black paw trying to crawl out was blocked by metal wires trapping the crying cat inside. The mournful cries calling for his mother were slowly dimming as the fire rose higher beneath it.

Pink organs splattered across the ground and the once white fur was painted red. A perfectly skinned white pelt was placed neatly on the grass with red splotches all around it, a lump of meat lay silently long since cold from the night wind.

Rocks of all sizes were splattered with blood, the corpse hang lifelessly on a tree held up only a thick branch. The face was unrecognisable even to his own mother.

The once energetic and mischief kittens were now all dead.

The kittens she bore for 3 months were tortured alive.

They're dead.

And it's all her fault.

______________________________________________________

Blood, who's blood is it?

Looking around, all Snow could see was blood, organs and limbs. They were pretty small so a child's?

Puzzled, Snow examined the bloodied head in front of her.

Isn't this Wu Mei Mei?

Walking around the bloody mess, she could see guts decorating the floor and claw marks lacerating every inch of the skin.

I...I did this?

Remembering everything that happened, tears streamed down her face completely drenching her fur.

As soon as she arrived, she tried to save Night, when she managed to knock down the pot of boiling water, he had already taken his last breath. Overtaken by rage, she clawed open the child from the inside out, prolonging her death letting her experience everything she did to her beloved kittens.

Sitting in front of her once white kitten, Snow yelled out as loud as she could nearly tearing her throat.

Wu Cang arrived as fast as he could but Snow had already begun torturing the child, knowing he could do nothing to ease her grief, he didn't stop Snow from killing the psychotic child.

"Snow..."

Picking up the fragile mother, Wu Cang silently listened as his beloved cat mourned her children.

Fu Shao, Imperial Concubine Shi and the rebelling ministers were all captured to be trialed. Snow after the banquet stayed within the boundaries of her room sealing herself and her only child in safety.

Snow became weary of anyone's touch, any human who even came close to Dusk was nearly killed by her even the emperor was not spared from her rage.

The only time Wu Cang managed to coerce Snow to leave the room, a child appeared in front of her sending her into another rage-stricken attack, If not for the shadow guards protection, the child would've been killed.

Wu Cang felt endless heartbreak watching Snow's health deteriorate by day, the once indifferent snobbish yet caring cat was now full of rage and sadness.

Laying weakly on the dragon bed she used to share with Wu Cang, Snow nudged the hand that held the greatest warmth waiting by her side as her life slowly was slipping away.

"Snow..."

"Can you not stay alive for me?"

Glancing at the tears shed for her, a nonstalgic feeling coursed through her.

Giving a last lick to his hand, Snow closed her eyes forever.

Task completed, transferring to safety space in 3, 2, 1

Transfer complete