Questionable advice

The foster system both girls were in the care of wasn't the most efficient with its paperwork. Due to some minor paperwork errors Cassie started her schooling late. Apparently her showing up with no memories of her childhood and only knowing her name had thrown the system founder for a loop and they had no idea how to fully write her entrance papers so they just threw her into a school that didn't have a kindergarten class and hoped for the best.

She was enrolled in 1st grade a year after being placed in the foster care system at the age of 7 resulting in her being the oldest of her class while Ray was placed in the correct grade pushing the two friends apart via two grade levels.

By the time the head of the foster care home realized their mistake, both girls had graduated middle school. This only made the two's friendship stronger in the long run however so neither of them could complain all that much.

Ray had already attended U.A for two years before Cassie enrolled so she knew far more about the students and layout of the school than Cassie did. With some push Cassie was able to convince both the foster system and the school to let her graduate alongside Ray as her grades were unmatched.

This would mean Cassie would only spend one year at U.A but she was determined to make the most of her time there. Ray walked Cassie to her class, both girls laughing and joking around with each other as if they weren't about to go to their respective classes aka general studies aka hell on earth.

Cassie began to grow anxious twirling her long light pink hair around her slightly tanned index finger. Her wide emerald green eyes flickering around the crowded hallways as they neared the doors of Class 1 A.

Now and then Ray would give Cassie some less than helpful tips on what she should and should not do at her new school. Her advice ranged from " The food here is good but don't get the pizza trust me just don't " to " Half the people here are entitled assholes punch first ask questions later you won't get in trouble because you got here on recommendations."

This made Cassie smile up at her friend, her eyes squinting slightly in the bright fluorescent lights lining the hallway ceilings.

" How do you know that?" Cassie asked, already guessing what her best friend was going to say. Ray was always the more violent of the two, not afraid to beat people up if they wronged her. Ray smirked proudly as a random second year skulked past her and Cassie, eyeing the tall blue haired girl warily.

" Experience." Ray stated matter of factly before stopping in front of two large double doors. What was with this place and their excessive use of doors Cassie wondered quietly to herself.

The Class was easily identifiable with its bold red painted 1A on its doors, the right proudly occupying the 1 while the left was the bright capital A. Honestly it was like the doors wanted everyone to know that behind them sat students with the utmost potential to be heroes. And Cassie was one of them.