Extra 6- Several months later

" Sho I hear Shizu crying, can you go check on her for me?" Cassie whispered quietly to her husband peering up at him from where she was laying in his arms. Todoroki let out a little groan, cracking his heterochromatic blue and gray eyes open, blinking a few times to adjust to the darkness of their room.

Cassie smiled sleepily up at him tilting her head up to pepper his jaw with soft kisses. " I can go check on her if you want to go back to sleep Sho, i'm sorry for waking you up." The pinkette offered feeling bad as Todoroki, unlike her, was not able to go on maternity leave to take care of Shizuka.

Todoroki shook his head kissing Cassie's nose before climbing out of their bed and making his way to the crib on the other side of the room. Cassie watched contentedly as the man bent over the edge of the crib picking up their child and cradling her to his bare chest.

After a few seconds Shizuka stopped crying, quickly falling back to sleep due to the heat from Todoroki's left side. Todoroki brought Shizuka with him back to the bed placing her on Cassie's chest pulling the pinkette into her arms to stare down at her and the baby lovingly.

Cassie chuckled, rubbing the sleep from her wide green eyes, she gently run her fingers through Shizuka's soft dark reddish pink hair which was finally starting to grow, cooing to her quietly. " Hi there baby, aren't you my sleepiest girl." She hummed softly to Shizuka who made a noise in her sleep causing Cassie's lips to form a wide grin as she glanced up at her husband who was resting his chin on top of her head.

Shizuku had taken her fathers right index finger hostage with her tiny baby fist but he wasn't about to complain. Todoroki chuckled, leaning down to kiss Shizuka's head before slowly drifting back to sleep. He got up first the next morning gently moving out of bed so as to not wake up Cassie nor their baby.

He padded his way through the halls of their home and into the kitchen where he began to make breakfast. He used to be absolutely awful at cooking though he would never freely offer up that information to anyone, however with the help of his sister and Cassie as well as some youtube tutorials and a whole lot of practice, the man was now able to make at least some food without burning it. Cassie was still the main cook of the house though he was just trying his best.

Todoroki ran a hand through his hair, popping some bread into the toaster and cracking an egg over a pan that sat atop the stove. To save on time Todoroki just blasted the iron pan with his fire watching in satisfaction as the egg sizzled.

Cassie would have scolded him if she were up, she was still traumatized from the cookies he had tried to bake with his quirk since he may have almost burned down their house in the process. But alas she was not in fact awake and so Todoroki was free to cook as quickly as he wanted. From their room Todoroi heard Shizu beginning to wake up and was quick to go collect her from a still sleeping Cassie.

Todoroki held Shizuka in one arm, flipping the eggs he had cooked onto two plates and buttering the toast fresh from the toaster. Shizu watched happily, making little grabby hands in the general direction of the plates.

The dual haired man paused placing the butter knife he was using down on the counter, quickly going to the fridge and grabbing one of Shizu's milk bottles that Cassie had prepped the day before as she was going into work for the first time since giving birth to their daughter while Todoroki took the day off to look after Shizuka.

All too soon Cassie was woken up from her slumber to the smell of eggs and slightly burnt bacon. She yawned, rubbing at her eyes and stretching her arms above her head. She took a quick shower, brushed her hair and teeth, and last but not least put on her hero costume. " Sho, did you try to cook breakfast using your quirk again?" She called out making her way to the kitchen.

Todoroki glanced over his shoulder, smiling softly at the pinkette. " Say good morning to your mother Shizuka." He held up the small child in his arms helping the little girl wave whilst she laughed happily. Cassie sighed chuckling gently before stepping beside the man leaning up to give him a long kiss before taking their plates to the dining room.

" Good morning my darling little fairy, mamma has to go to work today but your dada is going to stay and watch you so be a good girl for him, okay?" Cassie ruffled the child's hair lovingly causing Shizuka to gurgle happily in response to her mother's affection.

After Cassie and Todoroki finished eating, the short woman ran up to her husband wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling him down to meet her lips in another kiss. " I'm only doing a morning and afternoon patrol run with Ray, so I will be back before you know it. Thank you so much for watching her today Sho."

" I love you." Cassie whispered against his lips watching as Todoroki's mouth broke out into a small content smile. " We'll be waiting for you." He replied using the hand that wasn't busy entertaining Shizuka to run his fingers through Cassie's hair giving her forehead a quick peck. " I love you too." He whispered back, matching Cassie's tone with a slight smirk.

The pinkette blushed running out the door a second later, waving enthusiastically. " Call me if anything happens okay!" She shouted as she climbed into her car. Todoroki chuckled, nodding his head in confirmation. " I will." he replied from their home's doorway leaning against the frame with Shizuka expertly propped up in his arms.