babysitting Eri

Cassie sat on her bed thumbing through the book she had been given by Hawks looking for anything that might stand out as suspicious. This whole book was the equivalent of an autobiography by an old villain leader of a group called the Liberation Army and Cassie was curious to figure out what was so special about the book for Hawks to hand deliver it to Endeavor. From her point of view the entire thing was just the jumbled ravings of a mad man who was also quite possibly a cult leader.

Taking a sip of hot cocoa Cassie let out a frustrated sigh tossing her head back with a long groan of exasperation. Ray glanced over at the book in Cassie's lap from her spot at Cassie's desk raising an eyebrow quizzically. " Thats not your typical reading material." The blue haired girl pointed out a small frown etched across her lips.

" Something just feels off Ray, I don't know why but I just have this nagging feeling in my gut that says things are about to go horribly wrong." The pinkette whined to her friend who got up from her spot at Cassie's desk to sit beside her.

Ray placed a hand on Cassie's shoulder, her ruby red eyes shining under the lights of the room. " It's normal to be on edge Cassie especially after what happened in the woods a little while ago." Cassie bit her lip looking away dejectedly.

" But that's the problem here Ray, I'm not just being on edge this feels too real for me to just be paranoid. something is going to happen, you know my hunches are normally pretty spot on." The pinkette told her friend who wrapped her in a large hug.

" I think we should take some girl time, no Mirio or Shoto, just the two of us taking the day to destress and relax." the fluffy blue haired girl suggested a toothy grin spreading across her lips. Cassie nodded her head in agreement before a thought came to her.

" But didn't Mirio say he needed you to take care of Eri today." Cassie sighed and Ray made a noise of confirmation. " She can join in on girl time too, she needs it just as much as we do." Ray offered up the idea of the small child joining them and Cassie again agreed.

She wasn't there when the rest of the Class had gone to the young child's rescue she was caught up in a fight with some random strong villains that kept her from joining the mission but she had made up for that by spending some time with the child in question and had grown rather close to the white haired girl.

As if on que Mirio and Eri burst into Cassie's room, the door slamming open with a bang and Cassie wondered if there would be a dent in her wall from the force of the door hitting it. " Ray! I'm leaving Eri with you now!'' the loud blonde boy exclaimed and Ray was quick to greet him in an embrace.

" Okay sounds good to me, my room tonight right?'' Ray asked, smirking up at the boy who nodded his head emphatically " You know it!" Cassie rolled her eyes playfully at the couple sticking her tongue out at her best friend while covering Eri's ears " keep it pg around the kid you two weirdos " Cassie joked as Ray gave her the middle finger still sporting a toothy grin.

" Yeah yeah whatever, bye Mirio." Ray chuckled, planting a kiss on the boy's lips and Cassie made an exaggerated noise of disgust which Eri was quick to mimic. It was a habit the young girl had picked up by watching the pinkette.

Mirio took out a camera that he apparently had on her person and took a quick picture of Eri making a face giving the three girls a thumbs up before phasing through the wall next to Cassie's open door.

" For fuck sake just use the door you whack ass hoe!'' Cassie shouted shivering in distress, she always hated when he would just randomly pop up in her or Ray's room to talk to her best friend. She was always reminded of how scary his quirk could be in the wrong hands whenever she saw the boy in action.

Sure he was strong and was easily capable of becoming one of the top pro heroes but he scared Cassie with his sunny disposition and loud booming voice. " He's in the walls " she whispered to her best friend comically who chuckled and punched Cassie lightly on her shoulder.

Cassie groaned rubbing her shoulder, playfully glaring at Ray who was doing some kind of weard ritual dance looking thing to make Eri laugh. Cassie was quick to join in with her best friend not wanting her to look stupid on her own.

The next few hours consisted of Eri, Cassie and Ray playing tea parties and dressing up. It was really all up to Eri. " Do you or do you not feel bonita?'' the small white haired girl asked Todoroki who had come to Cassie's room to study only to be dragged into the girls' fun.

Cassie fought back the urge to laugh as Todoroki looked into the hand held mirror Eri was holding to his face. The pinkette could see his eye twitch from her spot laying down in his lap while she painted Ray's long sharp nails.

The boy took a second to think then glanced down at Cassie noting her expression of amusement shooting the girl a barely noticeable glare to which Cassie returned by shrugging her shoulders a wide grin spreading across her lips.

" I feel bonita.'' Todoroki stated his voice as monotone as ever causing Ray to lose it as she burst into laughter at his tone. Cassie joined in, soon followed by Eri as all three girls laughed at the boy. Todoroki frowned, shaking his head at their antics. " Good because you look bonita! " Eri giggled, putting the hand mirror away.