Hero killer part 2

" Cassie, don't let him ingest your blood!" the green haired boy shouted as Cassie felt the sickening sensation of something wet against her neck. Oh holy shit this guy had just licked her. " Oh ew gross man what the actual fuck!" The pinkette hissed at the villain in disgust.

Cassie's eyes narrowed as she repressed the urge to shudder, if she moved even an inch her throat would be slit open. Todoroki was beyond pissed at this point, fire rolling off of his left side flickering rapidly against the night time shadows.

The moment the man's sword dipped away from her skin ever so slightly Cassie took action, jerking her head back to headbut the villan, he dropped her as his hands instinctively flew to cover his face as he reacted to the sudden spark of pain.

The short girl dropped to the ground in a crouch, swinging her left leg up sending a heavy kick to the mans crotch, yes she was playing dirty but she couldn't use her quirk at night at this point in time and this man was a killer, this was merciful if anything.

The villain stumbled back cursing at Cassie who darted away making her way over to her fallen friend who was struggling to stand. " Sit down, Izuku and Shoto will take care of the rest. '' The pinkette chided, rubbing furiously at her neck where the villain's tongue had touched it.

" Fucking vampire Nosferatu looking ass.'' Cassie cursed under her breath as she dragged Iida next to the fallen hero, setting him down away from the pool of blood. She wasn't about to sit him in the blood; she was pretty sure that's how hepatitis happened.

She was kinda useless, in this situation there wasn't much she could really do. Tugging her hair back into a ponytail Cassie began to administer first aid to Native, checking his pulse and applying pressure to his stab wound which was still gushing blood, if she were to guess one of his major arteries had been punctured.

Objectively speaking the hero was far worse off than her classmate, at the very least Iida was still conscious but for how much longer Cassie wasn't sure. He seemed to have used up a lot of his energy struggling against the villain's quirk and was pretty much down for the count.

The most she could do was offer up what she hoped to be encouraging words. Cassie recalled that his brother was in the hospital having been a victim of the hero killer and she quickly put two and two together.

No wonder the boy was so upset, he was clearly in distress over his brother's hospitalization and now here was the person who was the root cause of said stress. He probably wanted to be the one to do the villain in, however instead he was stuck watching his friends fight what was arguably his battle for him.

Against her better judgment Cassie nudged the blue haired boy who tore his gaze away from the fight to look at the pinkette with a sharp pointed stare. Cassie fought the urge to shrink away from Iida. " If you really want to get back in the fight, you have to give your body a few moments to fight off the effects of Stains quirk.''

Cassie ducked as Deku rocketted past shouting a quick " Sorry Fox '' to which Cassie shot the boy a thumbs up. " Revenge isn't going to stop the pain, it won't change what has already happened but you gotta do what you gotta do." Cassie added trying to be encouraging despite the disastrous situation they were all in.

A short while later all of three of her classmates were hot on Stains trail as he fled from the alleyway evidently having given up on fighting a bunch of teenagers. Cassie lagged behind stumbling as she carried or more so dragged Native behind her hoping this wouldn't end up making his injuries worse.

She had stopped the bleeding and even managed to snag a scrap of Stains raggedy red scarf as he was sparing with Deku and Todoroki to fashion a makeshift bandage so that Native wouldn't continue to bleed out on the spot, he had already lost a lot of blood and Cassie wouldn't have been surprised if after he awoke the poor man would retire early.

Cassie glanced around finally taking in the full suvarity of the situation a little ways down the road. Fire roared and flickered menacingly causing smoke to billow out in plumbs causing the pinkette to cough softly.

Her three classmates were surrounding the body of Stain who was slumped to the ground apparently having given up for some reason or another. But if she thought Stain was scary the three massive abominations that Endeavor was fighting were far worse.