Interning with Endeavor again

The day was bright and sunny which was perfect for Cassie as she basked in the golden glow of the sun walking behind Endeavors tall imposing figure hand in hand with her boyfriend talking happily with Izuku and Bakugo, the ladder of which was far less inclined to speak civilly.

Cassie glanced over at Todoroki who was watching her from the corner of his eye, a small smile gracing his lips as he observed the bubbly pinkette's features. Cassie blushed under the boys intense gaze, tucking a strand of hair behind her pointed ear as she so often did when she was flustered.

The pro was taking Cassie and the other three who had interned with him on his daily patrol but unlike most days things seemed relatively calm on the streets. After Endeavor had teamed up with number two pro hero Hawks to fight off an intelligent Nomu the villains had gone relatively quiet.

In hindsight this was probably not a good thing as it meant that the League of Villains were out there somewhere in a new hideout planning something to go against the heroes. The seeds of doubt have already been placed in the public, Cassie noticed this ever since the kidnapping.

The press conference held by the staff of UA was broadcast worldwide and it was clear to see the school had lost some of its golden reputation for being the best school for aspiring young heroes. The public wanted answers for something not even the heroes seemed to fully understand yet and that was understandably concerning.

Todoroki had also gotten more protective since the events of that night. It was subtle but again Cassie was quick to pick up on her boyfriend's new habits. She caught him watching her more often now and though he said he just enjoyed ' seeing her beauty ' Cassie was sure he was just scared that if he looked away for too long she would disappear.

He also held her hand when they would go out as if he were worried that she might get swept away in a literal or figurative crowd and he would never be able to find her again. Cassie didn't mind he gave her space when she asked for it and besides she loved how he was so watchful over her.

His actions just further showed how much he cared as the boy wasn't really one for verbally expressing his love for the pinkette and Cassie was always one to believe in the saying that actions could speak louder than words.

Vines slithered from a crack in the ground at the pro hero's feet causing the man to almost trip and Cassie let out a cackle of laughter to which she was given a pointed glare from Endeavor as he turned his head to stare her down.

Todoroki just sighed in disappointment though it was clear as day that he was fighting back a smile, the corners of his lips turned up ever so slightly. Izuku looked horrified and was scolding Cassie for being disrespectful and last but not least Bakugo had joined forces with Cassie for once, letting out a loud snigger.

Cassie cleared her throat grinning innocently at the tall hero in front of her. " Sorry about that but I saw some trash that needed to be picked up off the ground. " She smirked, bending down to pick up a plastic water bottle that she waved in his direction before tossing it in a nearby trash can.

Endeavor rolled his eyes letting out a low groan of frustration turning his back to the students again in annoyance. Bakugo roughly slapped Cassie's shoulder and the pinkette nearly crumpled to the ground from the force of his blow.

Bakugo was actually grinning which wasn't something that happened very often so his three classmates were surprised to say the least. " That wasn't bad plant girl." he started giving the other two a look. " Try and be a little bit more interesting like photosynthesis bitch over here."

Cassie scrunched up her nose at Bakugo, and scurried over to Todoroki who pulled Cassie into his side wrapping an arm around her waist protectively causing the pinkette to blush uncontrollably at the sudden contact. " Bakugo please do not treat my girlfriend in such a rough manner. " he chastised the loud blonde boy.

Bakugo rolled his eyes huffing belligerently. " Oh whatever, half and half we all know she's not as weak as she looks, maybe you should stop treating her like a flower." Bakugo shot back and Cassie raised an eyebrow wondering if he was trying to offer the girl a compliment in his own way.

Cassie gave both boys a wide grin intertwining her fingers with Todoroki's " I don't know if that was a complement but it's true that flowers are in fact very resilient." Izuku piped up from his spot next to Bakugo who glared over at him.

" Nobody fucking asked, Deku." the blonde snarled in agitation but the green haired boy just rubbed the back of his neck smiling sheepishly clearly not taking his friends words to heart. Cassie chuckled at her classmates' actions, reaching out her free hand to pat Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted red as he glanced down at Cassie who laughed happily. " Thank you for the compliment Izuku. '' she beamed bright green eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

The boy gulped his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he nodded his head emphatically. He looked from Cassie to Todoroki who was staring at Izuku intensely with a raised eyebrow silently asking to talk to him later. Izuku nodded his head and Todoroki tilted his ever so slightly to the side in acknowledgement all the while Cassie was none the wiser to Izuku's slowly growing crush.