Fox vs Amun Ra

Cassie jolted upright in a cold sweat, wide green eyes darting around assessing her surroundings. She was no longer at the civilian medical center, instead she was quick to recognize her location as the ruins where Shoto and her friends had been fighting before but now there wasn't a single person in sight except for a lone figure not too far away.

Where was everyone, were they okay, why were there bloodstains on the ground? Cassie stumbled to her feet images of her lost memory still flickering across her mind but for some reason instead of making her feel sad and hopeless the pinkette found herself furious.

" I don't understand why you're here." Cassie called out to the figure who made his way over to her. As the figure got closer she began to make out certain features. His shaggy light blond hair that had been pulled away from his face in her memory now hung loosely, framing his features. His golden eyes were still sharp and slender but now he seemed less composed, less put together.

He was still muscular, apparently even after dropping off the face of the earth after killing her mom the man still had the time and forethought to get in daily workouts. " You have grown up so much Cassiea." The man spoke his voice low and hesitant as if he didn't know what to say.

" My name is Cassie, don't call me that." the girl snarled bracing herself to be attacked but no attack came. The man sighed, running a tanned hand through his hair glancing at the ground. " I didn't want your mother to die Cassiea, the hero commission was threatening me. I tried to warn her but it was too late, if that woman had just-"

" Just what?'' Cassie cut him off furiously, her eyes narrowing at her father. " She asked you to be a parent asshole. Why would the hero commission care?'' she asked practically shaking with anger.

Lucian furrowed his eyebrows at his daughter. " They are not as pure hearted as they seem, They won't allow their heroes to have connections to people they deem as... disloyal. Your mother stood against them, it puts their mission at risk." he tried to explain but Cassie wasn't hearing anything.

" Bullshit, you abandoned her... you abandoned me. " Cassie's voice lowered, tears pricking at her eyes. " I was just a kid." she added finally advancing on her father who stood his ground. The emotional pain she was experiencing caused the poor girl's voice to tremble ever so slightly.

" Cassia Alderaan Fox, I don't want to fight you but I will if I have too." the man cautioned but Cassie was done with the conversation, the only thought on her mind was getting revenge. Cassie took a breath before concentrating on the ground, several dozen large vines shooting up from the ground around her and the man across from her was just barely able to put up a shield of blinding light.

This went on for a bit, Cassie mercilessly attacking the once pro hero Amun Ra while he defended himself. Cassie quickly grew frustrated at the man's ability to escape her plants and decided to kick things up a notch.

She stomped her foot on the ground in anger sending a surge of energy through the earth causing it to tremble below the man's feet. A wall of earth hit him in the chest sending him flying back but he didn't stay down for long.

" Damn it all, You're as stubborn as your mother was!" He shouted, creating a sword of light which he brandished in front of him. " Don't you dare speak of her, after what you did you have no right!'' Cassie called back once more charging head first into battle.

The man was more trained then she was though, having years of field experience as well as an advantage when it came to physical size and build. He sidestepped her attacks trying his best not to hurt the girl. " I already told you, I had no hand in her death, I didn't do it!'' he pleaded but Cassie only shook her head.

" Stop lying to me! I saw you do it, you were holding the knife, her blood was on your hands. It was blurry but I know what I saw." Cassie snarled, barely managing to duck away from the man who tried to grab her arm. " I loved your mother!'' Lucian pleaded to his daughter, begging for her to understand but the girl couldn't, no she wouldn't ever understand at least not now.

" She's dead! She's dead and you killed her!" Cassie wailed tears streaming down her cheeks. Luciean lost his balance as Cassie hurled several chunks of earth at him causing the man to fall to the ground.

In a flash the pinkette saw an opportunity to gain the upper hand, and so that's exactly what she did. Long, thick roots burst from the ground anchoring the man into a forced kneeling position. Cassie stood above him, anger and sadness radiating off of her body in waves. " And now... now I'll kill you." She whispered, narrowing her eyes in anticipation. " Because if she didn't deserve to live in this world after doing nothing but love and care for everyone around than you most certainly don't deserve to live in it either."