Izuku goes MIA

The pinkette sat on her bed Ray laying down on her side with a comic in hand while Cassie read over a letter she had found taped to her door from Izuku. She frowned in distress at the content inside the letter. It had been a few weeks since the raid and nothing much had happened besides the growing unrest with the public and the dropping trust in the hero's.

Cassie's hands quivered and she couldn't help but feel like a shitty person as she read his letter, how could she not have picked up on all the signs he had been giving her.

Dear Fox-

I wish I could tell you this in person but I know I would never be able to come between you and Todoroki. It took awhile for me to realize but I have feelings for you, it's okay please don't be upset. I understand that you can't return my feelings and I accept that. I'm just happy that you can smile freely after everything that has happened. I just wish I was able to make you smile like he does. I wanted to say goodbye because I'm leaving U.A and I won't be coming back. It's been fun spending time talking to you about all of our favorite pro hero's and you have been such a wonderful friend. I know your stubborn, it's in your personality but don't try to look for me. I am leaving because I want to protect everyone, It's true that I didn't always have a quirk I acquired one through Allmight called One For All and my quirk is something that Shigaraki wants to steal. This means that as long as I am nearby, you and the others will be put in danger and I can't have that happening.

Izuku Midoriya

Cassie crumpled up the paper, upset that her friend had just up and left only leaving a basic explanation. He said he wanted to protect everyone but they were all training to be hero's for a reason. It just felt like the green haired boy didn't think they could protect themselves if push came to shove.

Ray looked up from her comic book, raising an eyebrow at her friend quizzically. " I'm going to go see if anyone else has gotten a letter." Cassie explained not waiting around for her best friend to answer, she was already out the door.

After a few minutes of searching the pinkette found almost all of her classmates huddled in the common room collectively looking down at their own respective notes and Cassie could only assume that everyone had received one.

" Shit this is so stupid." She grumbled, catching the attention of a few of her classmates who raised their heads and looked at her. Cassie perched herself on the edge of one of the room's big green couches running a hand through her long pink hair in frustration.

Before she could get a word out Todoroki came into the room looking around as if searching for someone before his eyes landed on Cassie. He made his way over to her wrapping his arms around her waist, lifting her off the couch to take her place then proceeding to sit her in his lap pulling her closer to his body quietly resting his chin on top of her head as he looked at his classmates.

Clearly whatever letter Izuku had given to Todoroki had mentioned the green haired boy's feelings for his girlfriend and now Todoroki was feeling a little bit grumpy which was only made worse by one of his closest friends leaving. When he was upset he liked to cuddle with Cassie but the girl wasn't complaining, it was cute.

Iida was the first to speak, his voice cutting through the silence that had fallen over the class like his hands that would chop at the air sometimes when he wanted to get his point across to those around him. " We should go to the principal right away. There must be a way to get him to come back."

Cassie was quick to agree, nodding her head enthusiastically. " Yeah Iida's right, let's do our best to get our friend back and fix this whole stupid mess.'' After what felt like forever Cassie and the rest of class 1A were inside Principle Nezu's office attempting to convince him and the staff to let their friend come home.

" If you kids want to bring him back we won't stop you." The mouse-like man stated his hands folded across his desk as he looked at each of the students. " wait for real?'' Cassie asked, she had honestly figured it would be a lot harder to convince Nezu.

The principal nodded again. " We have the ability to protect everyone now that the forcefield has been set up so it's not a problem if we bring him back. The main problem is getting him here and the support of the public we are sheltering. " he added glancing at Aizawa who was standing next to Endeavor and Allmight who both seemed relatively concerned about their student, one obviously more so than the other.

After some more planning the class was ready to go. Operation bring back Izuku was set in motion. Cassie was really hoping the green haired boy would come with them willingly because if he didn't they would be basically dragging his ass back with them and Cassie knew that the boy wouldn't go down without a fight.