Forgiving Endeavor

Now that Cassie had her license, what had happened to her over her time at UA came crashing down on her. She had already been there for a little over a year and already she had seen and done so many things.

Allmight had retired after his fight against All for One and a little part of Cassie felt responsible. Maybe if she hadn't gotten herself captured he would have still been able to continue on as a hero but now Endeavor had taken up the mantle and it wasn't the same.

After his fight with a giant ass Nomu alongside the now number two pro hero Hawks, Todoroki had more or less decided to at least partially forgive his father though he had admitted to Cassie that although he was trying to forgive the man that he would never let him live down his mistakes and that he had to atone for what he had done.

Cassie had reluctantly agreed to try and be less hostile towards Endeavor as per Todoroki's request. The boy was worried the pinkette would never be allowed to step into the Todoroki household again after the last time she visited.

Endeavor had given the girl a snide comment about how surprised he was to see she was still training and Cassie had fired back with a " I'm sorry but I wasn't aware that burning trash was in style but here we are.'' Todoroki had rushed her out of the living room as fast as possible after that although he could hear Natsuo sniggering from the kitchen at her outburst.

Their next encounter didn't go much better than the time before. The pro had been called in to help train the students of 1A in hand to hand combat but Cassie was reluctant to listen to him because she " Didn't speak bitch.''

Honestly Todoroki found it amusing and could listen to his tiny firecracker of a girlfriend shit talk his father all day but in the long run he really needed his father to go along with their relationship. Now that he was the number one pro hero he had a lot of connections and could potentially break the two up.

Now Cassie sat at the Todoroki's dinner table twirling noodles around a silver fork glancing at the other people at the table who were just as quiet. Endeavor took his seat and just before he began to eat Todoroki was the one to make a comment. " That's a nasty scar you've got there." he mumbled, before taking a bite of soba while holding direct eye contact with the hero.

Cassie bit the inside of her cheek holding back a laugh while Todoroki's two siblings looked from each other and then to their brother in pure horror. Cassie cleared her throat quietly, setting down her fork. " I hope it's not much of a bother but I've accepted your invitation to intern again with your agency Enji."

The pinkette stated politely but put extra emphasis on his first name to piss him off. Endeavor looked like he was on the verge of yelling but he was quick to glance at Todoroki and tone down his temper.

" I see, I will make sure to take you on day time patrols as well this time to accommodate your quirk.'' the man stated his voice sounding ever so slightly hesitant as if he were walking on eggshells. Maybe just maybe the pro hero was finally trying to be a better person.

The elf-like girl could respect this at least to an extent, he was obviously aware that his behavior was wrong and was even attempting to make up for all the parenting he had missed. Cassie knew about his frequent attempts to spend time with his son that were often denied by the duel haired boy.

She nodded her head in his direction as if to acknowledge what he said, keeping idle chit chat with the family for the rest of the night. Cassie kept her remarks to herself for the most part only making the occasional jab here and there when she saw an opportunity being presented to her.

On their walk back to the Fox Ryu household Todoroki thanked Cassie for understanding where he was coming from. Cassie just nodded her head quietly, squeezing the tall boy's hand in reassurance. Cassie could be civil around the hero due to the request of her boyfriend but if he were to ever need her rude remarks about the man who had lacked to raise him Todoroki knew he could count on his girlfriend to bring the heat.