Costume

A little under a month had gone by without much incident and Cassie found herself relatively content with her school experience. The women's changing room was full of lively chatter as the girls talked about anything and everything, it really hadn't taken that long for Cassie to befriend each and every one of the girls in her class. They were all so sweet and energetic, the pinkette felt right at home.

Opening her costume case with bated breath Cassie felt her stomach doing flips. This was it, she was going to put on her very own hero costume. The last few times the class had done training Cassie had to sit out and watch so she could get caught up, so this was her first time trying it on. Momo, the girl who Cassie sat behind, bounced on the balls of her feet although you wouldn't be able to notice if you didn't look close enough. It was quite obvious that she liked to keep her emotions close to her chest at all times.

Cassie undressed as quickly as she could, laying her costume out in front of her on a small bench in the middle of the changing room. The girl gently ran her fingers over the fabric of her green outfit, admiring the short sleeved cuff bands of her costumes crop top made of alternating light and dark green fabric. This same pattern lined the collar and hem of the crop top, along with the waistband of her shorts.

Her costume top was well fitted, Cassie duly noted. It hugged her curves well, the hem of her crop top stopping right above the dip in her hips barely covering the beginning of a large scar on the upper left side of her ribcage.

Her shorts consisted of two different colored fabric parts. The same light green fabric as her crop top formed an almost swimsuit-like shape which was blocked off by the short pants legs of a darker green.

Her costume came with a brown compartment belt consisting of 14 different segments attached to her shorts and with a simple tap of her finger on any of the given compartment she could produce a variety of seeds to be used in battle, as well as fingerless gloves that fit snug against Cassie's small hands that were made of a durable sun absorbing material.

And last Cassie tugged on her brown boots that added about an inch to her overall height. The two gravitational rings on each boot stedding the girl who was balanced precariously on one foot. Giving herself a quick once over in a mirror mounted on the changing room wall Cassie felt a sense of pride in herself for designing her very own hero costume.

A few small gasps froze the giddy pinkette in her place.

" Fox san " Uraraka whispered almost as if she were upset. Cassie quietly watched her classmates eyes flicker from the scar on her ribcage to her left inner forearm where a smaller but somehow much more visible scar lay.

Both scars looked to be the result of a knife attack. Cassie shuffled her feet, suddenly not as enthusiastic, placing her hand over the scar on her waist.

They hadn't said anything about the large upside down crescent moon shaped scar spanning the bridge of her nose, she had figured her other scars wouldn't phase them but now Cassie was worried. She really didn't want to tell them the story or rather the lack there of behind her scars.

" I've had them since I was a child." Cassie explained vaguely to the obviously confused and concerned girls, avoiding any and all eye contact. " But that's old news " Cassie tried to lighten the mood, waving her hands frantically.

Seeming to pick up on the pinkette's uncomfortable aura, the others were quick to change the topic to trivial gossip and gushing over the people in their class.

After a bit more conversation all the girls filed out of the changing room and to the training field Cassie trailing a little bit behind, somewhat deflated from the looks she had gotten from the other girls in the class.

Chasing a Memory ( Shoto x Oc )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara