Speaking up pt 2

Talking to these people didn't seem to be an option, they probably wouldn't listen if they tried, especially not to the heroes who had already been the subject of many of these peoples strife and anger. The pinkette bit her lip really wishing that Todoroki or Ray were by her side, she hated crowds, and she especially hated loud angry mobs.

Sadly however Todoroki was with his father and Hawks outside of the forcefield doing gods knows what and Ray was watching over Eri inside the heights alliance living room with the help of Mirio. Momo seemed to notice the short girl's distress and quickly made her way over to her side placing a hand on Cassie's shoulder in reassurance.

Cassie jumped slightly but after a second she nodded her head in thanks at the black haired girl who smiled back. Uraraka glanced over at Cassie as she was handed Present Mic's megaphone. Before the Pinkette could even blink let alone take a breath she was lifted off the ground and dragged alongside the normally bubbly brunette and onto the roof of the UA's school building.

" Oh holy shit put me down!" Cassie shrieked in surprise, squeezing her eyes shut tight. " Cassie calm down I wanted you to be up here with me while I try and talk some sense into them.'' Uraraka gestured down to the crowd who had turned in their general direction, craning their necks up to watch their every move.

Cassie gulped shaking her head back and forth, absentmindedly grabbing a seed from her costumes belt gently growing it into a large sunflower which she held over her and Uraraka's head to shield them from the rain, tilting it slightly back so the people below them could still see their faces.

" I don't think that's a good idea but if you need my help I will do the best I can Ochako, you can do this." the pinkette flashed her friend a supportive thumbs up and a wide grin. The brunette seemed relieved and returned Cassie's grin of one of her own, a look of determination settling over her face.

Uraraka held the microphone to her lips, her hands slightly trembling as she took a second to collect her thoughts. The brunette took a deep breath and began to speak. " Izuku Midorya has a special power." she shouted into the microphone.

Cassie's eyes widened in shock. " Oh shit she's going to tell them about his power, abort abort!" The pinkette whisper yelled at her friend while waving her hands in a silencing motion, Uraraka gave her a quick glance as if to signal for Cassie to trust her.

Down below in the crowd someone shouted back up at the two girls. " Okay and we're saying a guy like that shouldn't come here just to rest!'' Cassie felt her temper beginning to rise as she glared down at the man who visibly flinched. He was so basic looking Cassie almost felt bad for him not to mention he was wearing a knockoff Allmight graphic T-shirt, of course he had no sense of human decency.

" No, he left this place because he didn't want to cause any trouble." Uraraka fired back, the wind whipping at her hair making her short brown locks sway. Meanwhile Cassie had to keep brushing her long pink hair out of her eyes every few minutes. " We're the ones who brought him back!''

Cassie nodded her head in confirmation, a frown of disappointment plastered onto her lips. " Like I said before his quirk is special, It is meant to defeat All For One, that is why the villains are after him, that is why he has to go!'' The pinkette was honestly proud of how confident her friend sounded in that moment.

" He left to protect everyone, but look at him now." Uraraka demanded, her voice growing louder and louder the more she spoke. " He's the one who most wants to do something about this situation that we are in, and is walking a path where he could be attacked at any moment!"

The brunette had tears pricking at the corner of her eyes but she angrily wiped them away with the back of her free hand that wasn't clutching the megaphone to her mouth. " Will you please look at him!'' Uraraka begged and Cassie was quick to note her friend's shoulders hunching ever so slightly in despair.