Fox?

Lunch came faster than Cassie expected and no sooner than the bell had rung the pinkette found herself surrounded by her classmates all trying to talk to her at once. Cassie's eyes widened as she sunk down in her chair.

A tall boy with a boxy build, blue hair and rectangular glasses managed to cut through the crowd of other students yelling something about " forming an orderly line " which Cassie found quite funny.

The girl fought against it but in the end her laughter spilled out of her lips. Cassie put her tanned hand on her desk leaning against the edge of the wood laughing at the class's antics. By the time she had stopped she realized the room had gone quiet.

Lifting her head back up Cassie tucked her hair behind her pointed ears, the two small hoop earrings on each ear catching the light of the window. She smiled at her classmates apologetically. " Sorry it's just how do I say this?"

Cassie paused thinking about how to word her emotions correctly without coming off as strange. " I'm just happy this class is so connected and I hope I'll be able to become friends with each and every one of you." she beamed at her classmates.

After a few minutes of introductions Cassie had effectively won over the hearts of most of her classmates. Specifically the other girls in the class seemed practically interested in befriending the female which Cassie didn't mind at all.

A bouncy alien looking girl that Cassie could now identify as Mina Ashido was telling Cassie about an upcoming class trip to the USJ and about how she and the other girls were planning a sleepover that weekend.

" So yeah! Now that your all caught up, have you gotten your hero costume yet Cassie?'' Ochako Uraraka chimed in her rosy cheeks complimenting her features nicely. Cassie shook her head. " No, I sent in the design a little while ago though so I should get it soon." she explained happily.

Before any more questions could be asked, the doors to the room revealing a tired and pissed off Ray Ryu. Cassie bounced to her feet excusing herself from her new friends. Once she was next to the taller of the two girls Cassie began to bombard her friend with questions.

" Did they put you in detention again?'' the pinkette asked her blue haired friend who just grunted in response. Cassie gasped, putting her hand over her mouth dramatically. " Was it that bitch again? " the short girl asked, frowning when her friend nodded her head.

" She said she like playing catch, I asked if she could catch these hands, she said yes to I fucking hit her." Ray explained running her long fingers through her curly dark blue hair, ruby red eyes rolling with irritation. " Honestly she had it coming, she was flirting with Mirio while we were training."

Cassie sighed mimicking her friend's actions. " Honestly I hate that girl so much and I don't even know who she is." The pinkette huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Ray seemed to lighten up ever so slightly at her friend's antics.

" Yeah well they let me out early now, can we please go get some damn food, I didn't eat breakfast yet and they haven't approved my iron tablets for this year. " Ray asked, her stomach growling comically.

" Don't they do this every year?'' Cassie asked, knowing how upset Ray got at the beginning of a school year for this exact reason. Policies at these schools were pretty strict; it was a wonder her friend was even still enrolled honestly.

Both girls talked a bit more standing just in front of the classroom doors. Cassie was just about to turn in the direction when a smooth deep voice caused the female to freeze. The voice rang loud and clear throughout the hallway and Cassie could have sworn she recognized it.

" Fox?'' her name echoed in her ears as she turned to where the voice was coming from. A few feet away from her stood a very handsome boy with dual colored red and white hair and beautiful instantly recognizable heterochromatic silver and blue eyes.