Graduation

After getting out of the hospital, things slowly began to return to normal. Heroes were gradually accepted back into society and the students of class 1A along with everyone else who had fought in the battle against Shigaraki and All For One were praised for their bravery.

Cassie had put funds together to create a memorial for her father and mother which she built near her mothers old cottage that she had seen in her memories. The pinkette made sure to maintain her mothers house, eventually intending to make it into a summer home for her, Todoroki, Ray and her boyfriend Mirio.

Ray had recently graduated from U.A while Cassie had made the decision to stay behind and finish out her full time in the school for young heroes. This didn't ruin the two girls' friendship at all as they spent most of their free time together and both were coming up with a game plan for their future joint hero agency.

Cassie brushed off her school uniform skirt skipping her way into her class with a loud greeting of " Good morning everyone!'' the girls golden earrings and promise ring necklace flashed in the light of the room as her classmates greeted her back. Even Bakugo had mellowed out a little bit, probably because he had almost died, that would make even the worst of people just a tad softer Cassie figured.

The girl made her way to her seat glancing out the window with a soft smile. Ever since she had started practicing her quirk in the forest next to the school she began to notice how it was flourishing more by the day. It was all thanks to her and her quirk as well as the forest's resilience.

" Fox San!" Izuku called happily out to his friend, running over to her desk clutching his notebook in his arms like it was his child, it probably was in a way. " Morning Izuku, I told you to call me Cassie, we're friends after all." the pinkette chucked watching as the green haired boy dragged a chair over to her desk so he could sit down.

The boy laughed rubbing at the back of his neck, bashfully letting out an exaggerated sigh. " Sorry Cassie, I keep forgetting." he apologized before placing his notebook down on her desk flipping to one of the many pages inside with excitement. " I think I figured out a new combo move for you and Todoroki kun."

The pinkette rested her head on her hand looking down at the page, her wide green eyes moving to read his handwriting. " Frozen petals?" she asked, glancing up at her friend with a raised eyebrow.

Izuku nodded his head emphatically. " Yes! Todoroki could freeze your flower petals as you create them which would make them more durable." he explained and Cassie grinned nodding along to indicate she was listening.

Todoroki quietly made his way to his girlfriend's side, she and his friend were so engrossed in their conversation that neither of them noticed him approaching. It wasn't until he was leaning down with his chin propped on top of Cassies head reading Izuku's writing that his presence was acknowledged.

The pinkette squeaked cheeks flushing red as she tilted her head up slightly to smile up at her boyfriend. They were all third years now so she and Todoroki had been dating for around three years and had quickly become the schools most well known couple. " Morning Sho.'' Cassie whispered gently, reaching up and running her fingers through his dual colored hair.

" Good morning Cassie." His smooth voice made the poor girl practically melt on the spot. Clearing her throat she gestured to the paper in front of them. Todoroki let out a small hum nodding his head in approval. " We could test it out during class later if you would like." He offered, kissing Cassie's forehead before making his way back to his seat.

Cassie sighed happily laying her head in her hands as she grinned goofily at her friend who chuckled at her antics. " He's just so amazing Izuku." Cassie swooned quietly, trying to discreetly kick her legs back and forth under her desk.

Their final year flew by in a blur and before she knew it, Cassie and her class were getting ready to graduate. The pinkette sat quietly outside of the school underneath a blooming cherry blossom tree she had been tending to for the past few months nibbling on a strawberry and staring wistfully at the school she had attended for three years.

" We thought we would find you here." A voice called out to the pinkette who snapped her head up. Her eyes brightened and a small grin spread across her lips. " Hey girls, what are you doing out here? Shouldn't you all be eating lunch?" She asked, placing her container of strawberries in her lap.

Momo, Uraraka and Mina all took a seat surrounding their short friend. " If you're worried about us losing contact after graduation don't worry because we all made a promise to team up later on when we become pro's!'' Mina was the first to speak, snatching a strawberry from Cassie and popping it in her mouth smiling at Cassie who playfully stuck out her tongue at her.

Both Uraraka and Momo follow Mina's example and snatch up a strawberry each much to Cassie's disapproval which she let be know by half heartedly glaring at the three girls who smiled innocently back at their friend.

The pinkette sighed running a hand through her hair, a soft smile spreading across her lips. " Thank you for coming out to find me you three." Cassie thanked them leaning forward to wrap her friend into a tight hug which they were quick to return. After a bit of talking the girls lay in a circle staring up the sky watching the clouds in peaceful silence.

Cassie spoke up, quietly thanking her friends for sticking by her side. The rest of the year consisted of Cassie and the rest of Class 1A getting ready for their debut into hero society. The pinkette knew she was ready but she also knew after what her father had told her, that she would never let the hero commission control her and her friends.

In what felt like the blink of an eye, Cassie was walking off the huge stage that U.A had set up, an official hero license along with a hero agency form clutched tight in her hands. She scanned the crowd of civilians and parents looking for her best friend.

Sure enough there she was, grinning from ear to ear her arms folded across her chest. The dragon girls long blue hair was pulled back into a long braid that hung over her shoulder, her bright red eyes narrowed in the sunlight.

Cassie ran to her best friend's side tackling her in a hug. " We did it Ray, we've finally got our own hero agency!'' Ray chuckled, nodding her head at her friend's enthusiasm. " About damn time, Pass the paper I'll go check out our new place, don't worry I'll text you the address." Ray added as Cassie handed her the certificate of ownership.

Cassie waved bye to her best friend before heading over to her boyfriend quietly sneaking up behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. " We graduated Todoroki, does that mean you're finally going to marry me?" She asked softly looking up at the boy who had turned from his family to face the pinkette.

Todoroki smiled, picking up the short girl and spinning her, setting her back on her feet and leaning his forehead against hers lovingly. " It does, I haven't forgotten my promise to you." Cassie grinned and smashed her lips into his.

After a few seconds she pulled away intending to step to the side so Todoroki could keep talking with his family but instead she felt the boys arms wrap around her, pulling her into his firm chest. Cassie blushed looking up at the Todoroki family who were looking at the two of them fondly.

" Hiya there, Fumi, Natsuo, Mrs.Todoroki and..." Cassie paused sending Endeavor a stern glare before letting out a small noise of complaint as she felt Todoroki poke her side. " and Mr.Todoroki, its wonderful to see you all again." Cassie had to force the mans name out but she managed, he was her future father in-law she had to be civil. Endeavor nodded at the pinkette while Fumi and Mrs.Todoroki fawned over the girl. " Cassie please come over for dinner tonight so we can all celebrate together, your already part of our family so don't say you don't want to be a bother." Fumi clutched Cassies hands bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Cassie chuckled, finding it amusing that after three years of getting to know them, the Todoroki family had managed to figure her out perfectly. The pinkette grinned at them, nodding her head in joy. " I would love to come over for dinner."