Villain attack

Cassie and Ray were just about to make their way down to one of the many different environments that were at their disposal when a large warp gate opened up at the bottom of the stairs that led up to the entrance of the building.

The smoke of the warp gate curled outwards from the central void creating what could almost pass as a living shadow. It was tall and menacing with wide yellow swirls of energy that looked vaguely like the eyes of a hungry predator.

In the blink of an eye villain upon villain rushed through the smoke like a never ending flood. There were so many of them, all looked rather harmless but Cassie knew not to judge a threat before she could see them in action.

Ray smirked, rolling her eyes. " Well Thirteen didn't say anything about fighting actors but I guess this is field training, don't know why they hired so many of them though honestly it's kinda overkill "

Thirteen quickly stepped in front of the students extending their short arms, Aizawa next to them scarf unfurled and goggles propped up against his forehead. " This isn't part of the training of children, these are real villains!" Thirteen called sounding calm and collected despite the situation at hand.

" All of you get out of here now and get back up!" Aizawa shouted before leaping off into battle. Several students turned to the doors but not before the warp gate materialized in front of the exit. " Apologies but my orders are to keep you here." the gate spoke in a low voice.

Cassie glanced at Ray who stood ready to fight her fists clenched, large metal gauntlets locked into position. From behind her Cassie heard an explosion that came from Bakugo. Both he and Kirishima launched themselves in the air at the warp gate.

They seemed to be lunging for what could have been the thing's neck but tendrils of smoke shot forward enveloping the class faster than any of them could react. One minute Cassie was standing tall ready to help fight with her classmates and the next she was in the air skyrocketing to the earthen ground below her.

Closing her eyes Cassie concentrated on the ground that was rushing up fast to meet her. Her long pink hair fluttered in the wind that rushed past her pointed ears making it hard for the girl to think, but she had to try.

The ground shook ever so slightly for a few seconds but nothing else happened. Realizing she didn't have any plants to control Cassie quickly fiddled with her belt dumping three small seeds into her hand and chucking them at the ground that was approaching fast.

" Come on, come on please grow." the pinkette chanted thrusting her hands out towards her seeds she had thrown. Closer and closer faster and faster the ground rushed up to eagerly great Cassie and she had almost lost hope when suddenly each of the three seeds sprouted.

Long thin but very resilient green leafy vines sprung up from the ground where the seeds had landed gently grabbing the female from the air and wrapping around her frantically flailing limbs, bringing her fall to a sudden jolting hault.

Cassie sighed in relief, her face and body about a foot above the ground dangling like a ragdoll from her vines. Controlling her vines Cassie maneuvered herself to the ground. Her feet caused small dust clouds to puff out of the dirt upon impact as she glanced around her.

She didn't know where the fuck she was and found herself regretting tuning out Thirteen's overview of the USJ's many training areas. If she had listened she would probably know where she was and how to get back to everyone else.

What she did know is that she wasn't safe. Villains were also scattered with the students Cassie had seen some of them get swept up before she had been teleported away so that meant they could be anywhere.

The one thing Cassie found herself counting on was the hope that the villains who had been transported also had no idea where they were and were hopefully just as disoriented as she was. This meant that if she found some of them she may be able to gain the element of surprise.

They wouldn't be lost for long though, they obviously had a mission and Cassie was determined to figure out what it was and report back to her class all while finding her best friend. The girl's clock was ticking and it was ticking fast.