Provisional hero license

" I think we should all stick together! " Izuku shouted to Cassie and the others as they dashed towards the city constructed for the provisional licensing exam. " The other schools already know our quirks from the sports festival broadcasting so more than likely they will try to take us out first, they see us as easy targets!'' Cassie explained running up next to her green haired friend high fiving him for having the same idea as her.

Just as the two students predicted, dozens of other students from different schools ambushed class 1A upon their arrival at the edge of the city. While working together the class managed to forge their way through the other schools using the quirks to attack the opponent while defending one another.

A shield dropped in front of Cassie blocking two orange balls from slamming into her and her three disks that rested against her stomach, shoulder and side. The goal for this preliminary round was to hit three small disks placed on each student's blind spots to disqualify them from continuing on with the exam.

" Thank you Momo, you're a lifesaver!'' Cassie gasped, slicing several incoming balls in half with red rose petals from a nearby garden. " No problem Cassie san! I want us both to get our licenses so we can go on missions together so please be careful!'' the black haired girl called out and Cassie shot her a quick thumbs up. " Same here Momo!''

" Rose petal tornado!'' Cassie called as thousands of rose petals swirled around her, cutting apart any ball that managed to get close. Using a small vine to sneak up on people who weren't paying attention Cassie was quick to advance to the next stage of the exam.

Cassie was transported into a waiting room with the others who had passed and was quick to spot Todoroki who sat far from the other students looking bored. The pinkette ran over to him taking a seat next to her boyfriend.

" You were the first one in our class to make it here!'' Cassie exclaimed resting her head on one of his broad shoulders looking up into his eyes fondly. Todoroki smiled down softly at the girl nodding his head. " I had no doubt that you would advance to the next round. I am proud of you Cassie." Todoroki whispered to Cassie's as he leaned down to rest his chin on her head.

The two sat quietly waiting for their classmates to file into the room one after the other. It was moments like these that Cassie cherished. Sure enough, as time passed more and more of their classmates joined them, congratulating each other on passing and talking about their different battles against the other schools and their students.

After a bit more chatting with her classmates Cassie found herself back on the field for the next stage of the test which was a search and rescue mission. Each student would be tasked with getting as many fake civilians as possible to a designated safe zone in a specific amount of time.

Cassie dashed through the streets of the fake city, using large flowers and leaves to bring people from taller buildings safely to the ground. This went on for what seemed like forever but in reality it was probably only about a little more than half an hour before a whistle was blown and the students who passed were called to receive their licenses.

Cassie clutched her hero license in her hands beaming down at it in pure pride and joy. She hopped up and down waiting for Todoroki at the building entrance. She soon spotted him as he made his way over to her, being closely followed by a student from another school who was shouting at him.

Todoroki grasped Cassie's hand while giving her a small half hearted smile, running the fingers of his unoccupied hand through her hair whispering to her that it was time to leave and that he had not gotten his license. Cassie glanced over her shoulder at the tall boy still trailing behind Todoroki giving him a questioning look.

" Hey, don't ignore me when I'm talking to you!" the boy shouted, grabbing Cassie's shoulder with the intent of stopping her boyfriend from exiting the building. Cassie winced slightly at the power his grip had on her shoulder.

" Hey um... I don't know what happened in there, but Todo didn't get his license and is feeling a bit down, can you maybe I don't know do this later? Now doesn't seem like the appropriate time to argue." Cassie mumbled loud enough for both boys to hear glancing at the floor which was suddenly very interesting.

The boy genuinely seemed taken aback as he moved away ever so slightly from the other two teens. " I am sorry for my rude introduction my name is Inasa Yoarashi, your Cassie Fox correct?'' Inasa asked, smiling down at the pinkette who was processing the tonal whiplash she had just been put through, wasn't he rather angry just a few seconds before.

" I um... yes?'' Cassie raised an eyebrow looking up at Todoroki who subtly shrugged his shoulders in her direction to show he was paying attention. " How did you know?'' Cassie asked, tucking a strand of pink hair behind her pointed ear.

" I saw you during the exam, you were practically overflowing with passion I've wanted to talk to you this whole time maybe we can be friends!'' Inasa exclaimed before slamming his head down against the floor so hard it started to bleed. " Oh I got distracted, Todoroki I'm sorry!'' the boy lifted his head, a grimace plastering his face. " I am the reason you didn't pass, I was too narrow minded I'm sorry!''

Cassie sweat dropped and quickly angled her body behind Todoroki. The boy, despite being seemingly very friendly, still intimidated the poor girl. Todoroki glanced at Cassie before turning his attention to Inasa giving him a nod of acknowledgement. As buses for each respective school began to pull up to the building Cassie began to lead her boyfriend back to their class.

Not before pausing and waving to her new acquaintance. " It was nice to meet you Yoarashi, I hope in the future you will be able to get along better with Todo!'' Cassie smiled softly and Todoroki nodded his head again quietly, clearly he had nothing to add to the conversation.

" Yes! Todoroki I'll be at the special course, but just know I still don't really like you so I'll apologize in advance!'' Inasa called as he dashed to his bus waving frantically. " Oh and Fox, I know your going to be a great hero one day, I look forward to working alongside you in the future!'' Cassie chuckled, feeling a little less intimidated as she waved back to the boy.

Once he was out of sight Cassie turned to Todoroki who was already looking down at her with a small smile on his face. " You always manage to attract the weirdest people to you, Todo." Cassie chuckled to herself.

" Call me that again.'' Todoroki leaned down to be eye level with the pinkette who blushed bright red at their proximity. " I'm sorry?'' Cassie squeaked in confusion, not sure what Todoroki wanted. " Call me that name again.'' the duel haired boy mumbled, bringing his face even closer to hers.

Cassie sucked in a deep breath feeling like suddenly all the air had left her lungs almost like she was sucker punched by Ray, she learned not to get distracted during training because of her best friend. " Let's go home Todo, it's been a long day. '' Cassie whispered, pressing her hands to the boy's cheeks as his lips smashed into hers in a passionate kiss.