Desk arrangements

" Hi my name is Cassie fox, it's nice to meet you " what a basic introduction Cassie thought to herself. And apparently someone shared her same opinion " Who cares you're just an extra it's not like you're ever going to go pro!"

Cassie's eyebrows furrowed as her eyes locked with fiery red eyes belonging to a pissed off spiky blonde haired boy who kicked his feet cockily up onto his desk. She knew she hated him right then and there. Cassie wasn't someone who was easily pissed off but she could already tell that this boy was going to be a thorn in her side.

She grit her teeth wide green eyes narrowing ever so slightly at the blonde " who says your going to be a pro with an attitude like that?'' she asked him tilting her head to the side in a gesture of mock sympathy pouting her lips, her hair falling over her shoulder.

The girl guessed he wasn't used to being talked back to because she could clearly see the boy's eyes widen a fraction of an inch. Her own eyes on the other hand observed the boy calculatingly trying to pinpoint his next move. This allowed her to quickly catch the way his body stiffened, his brows twitching in irritation.

It looked as if he was going to jump out of his seat and try to attack her. fireballs formed in his palms, no those weren't fireballs they were mini explosions. Honestly Cassie felt impressed with this boy's determination but he was really getting on her nerves.

Suddenly in a flash the boy is wrapped up in a grayish white scarf. Cassie blinked incedudislly wondering what the hell had just happened. Glancing over at Erasure head gave her the answer she was looking for.

His long black hair swirled in the air around him defying common sense and gravity. The scarf wrapped around his neck was noticeably longer leading straight to Bakugo who was quickly let go. The teen seemed to heed the teacher's silent warning, slumping down into his desk, sullenly crossing his arms over his broad chest.

Cassie shuffled her feet awkwardly glancing from her teacher to the pissed off blonde boy who glared daggers in her general direction with contempt. Hoping Aizawa would show the female mercy and just let her sit down. The hero sighed, running a hand through his messy hair pointing at the only seat not filled by another student. It was a nice spot for the female nestled in the back of the classroom, clearly added in at the last minute for her late entrance into the course.

She honestly felt kind of bad for causing the school so much trouble, vowing to herself that she would work her ass off as to not disappoint anyone. Her desk wasn't set next to any of the other students really, as she had observed before she was the odd one out of this group.

Every desk was evenly spaced allowing for an even spanning of five uniform rows from the front to the back of the class and four desks across the width of the classroom of each row. And then there was her desk. In the back of the classroom behind a smiling girl with long spiky black hair slicked back in an unruly ponytail.

Her desk fit her needs, situated next to one of the large windows lining the right wall of the room. This allowed her time to absorb the sunlight filtering through the glass. It wasn't as effective as she would have liked but who was she to complain. In order to get the optimal amount of sun Cassie needed to be outside in the open so the sun's rays could be directly and afficently filtered through her blood.

As per requested a small flower pot rested on the windowsill next to her desk. Inside the brown clay pot sat a tiny bundle of buttercup ivy. She had always loved tending to plants and they always brought her a calming sense of reassurance so she had requested to keep a small non distracting plant near her desk as a tiny memento.

It wasn't much but it instantly made her feel warm and fuzzy inside as she grazed her right index finger across the greenish yellow leaves of her plant, her wide green eyes watching fondly as the ivy danced under her touch thanks to her quirk.