Cassie Ray and the big 3

" I would lend you a hand but it seems like you've got plenty." Cassie shouted at the white haired villain while jumping around dodging attacks from his now giant ass arm covered in thousands of fingers. She couldn't afford to let any of them touch her otherwise she might as well be dead. Well that is if Monoma got too tired to emulate Aizawa's quirk.

" I've seen a lot of disturbing shit but this takes the cake. You definitely need to get that arm checked out, but oh wait your doctor can't help you anymore." She continued to try and aggravate Shigaraki, who was already very pissed off in the first place.

Her goal was to send him into a blind rage, having his soul focus on her so that her friends could get the jump on the man. Cassie had already learned of the news that Todoroki was fighting against his brother and her soul motivator at the moment was getting back to him as soon as possible.

Ray swooped down grabbing Cassie under the elbows hoisting her into the air as she was about to be smacked by the full front of Shigiraki's hand. " Now isn't the time to daydream, we have a job to do!" Ray scolded her large dragon wings flapping rapidly in the air kicking up clouds of dust.

Cassie mumbled a half hearted apology to her best friend, shooting up a large wall of earth causing Shigaraki to be pushed back several feet. The only good thing about fighting this man was that clearly he was having an internal battle and that was causing him to become sloppy.

That and he was still not up to full speed, it was a wonder his body hadn't shut down on him by this point. Cassie glanced at the ground where Best Jeanist and Edgeshot hovered over the body of Bakugo trying to get him to wake up.

She knew he was hurt but in the chaos she didn't have time to focus on him, she was worried about her classmate yes, and genuinely if the situation was different she would be trying to help out in any why she could but right now she hardly had time to even breathe let alone run to her friend's aid. He was still alive as she could hear him yelling at Shigaraki.

Things weren't going very well, apparently Dabi wouldn't stay dead and Izuku wasn't even there to fight shigaraki yet, but they had to stall for as long as they could. All For One was aging his body but in reverse so if they could just survive until he inevitably regressed into a small baby they would be fine. Hypothetically speaking it wouldn't stop there, he might just fizzle out of existence all together if they were lucky enough.

Izuku was closing in on their location to join the fight, So deciding to possibly bind Shigaraki in place, Cassie stepped in trying to entangle the man in thorny vines. His quirk wouldn't be a problem for her if he couldn't even use it in the first place. However in that moment Monoma seemed to blink or something that caused the quirk he was copying to falter.

Cassie watched in horror as Shigaraki shot his hand forward breaking through her vines aiming to slam into her face. She let out a strangled gasp throwing up a wall of earth in front of her which promptly crumbled to dust. If it weren't for a large purple bullet like projectile thing made of what looked to be hair blowing the man's hand clean off, the pinkette would have been dead.

Cassie felt a sense of relief before blinding white hot pain shot through the right side of her body as if she had been impaled with something. The pinkette's hand flew to her mouth as she coughed violently the taste and smell of iron clouding her senses and her vision blurring. She looked down at her torso in confusion wondering why she suddenly couldn't feel her body from the upper waist down.

Jutting through her body as if it were some kind of target board were several long, sharp, serrated dagger like projectiles. She could vaguely recall the knives that had killed her mother in her recently returned memories to have looked very similar to the ones now lodged through the right side of her body, damn she really had been impaled. Just as quickly she felt the knives being violently wrenched from her side causing even more damage. She felt her insides being torn apart in a whirlwind of pain and suffering.