Extra 1- Ray's Wedding

Ray paced back and forth running her fingers through her long dark blue hair that had been curled into tight coils that cascaded down her back like a waterfall. Her dress was a pearlescent white that shimmered in the dim lights of the dressing room. The puffed off the shoulder sleeves of said dress being tugged at by the anxious woman.

Cassie chuckled, wrapping her arms around her best friend's waist pulling her into a tight hug. The pinkette smiled up at her best friend giving her an encouraging thumbs up. " You got this in the bag Ray, remember what we always say?'' she asked, wide green eyes sparkling with joy.

" uh... fuck this shit we should have become villains?" Ray raised an eyebrow and Cassie rolled her eyes shaking her head. " no not that one, the other thing we always say." The pinkette sighs comically as she steps away from Ray. "Seriously though we should probably stop saying that at every minor inconvenience, we might get our hero licenses taken away."

Ray managed to flash the girl a wide grin nodding her head as the two spoke in sync. " The baddest bitches on the block." Cassie nodded her head firmly, clapping her hands together twice causing Ray's bride's people to spring to their feet ready to file out into the reception hall.

Cassie waved them off with a few encouraging words staying behind in order to be with her best friend. " Are you ready?" She asked quietly, grabbing her friend's hand and giving it an encouraging squeeze. Ray nodded her head taking a deep inhale of breath.

Normally the bride would have a family member walk them down the aisle but Ray didn't bother letting her mom be a part of the preparations and her father had been gone for years so instead she had asked Cassie to not only be her maid of honor but also to walk her down the aisle.

Cassie had obviously been quick to agree, helping with anything and everything she could to make sure her best friend's wedding went off without any problems. The pinkettes's pointed elf-like ears twitched as she faintly heard the music kick in and without further conversation the two girls began their walk to the altar.

Unlike a normal wedding where the flower girl would come out before the bride, Cassie was in charge of using her quirk to make flower petals rain down on the audience as she and Ray walked and so that's exactly what she did.

To match the venue Cassie concentrated on the space around her honing in on dozens of hidden seeds throughout the room for her to utilize. The venue was lit by thousands of sparking hanging diamonds that were woven onto translucent strings so that they looked like they were floating.

The path to the altar was a smooth pearly walkway lifted a few inches from the ground, the altar at the end of the path illuminated by a glowing arch that cast light down upon whoever stood under it.

Lining the path walkway were clusters of blue and white hydrangeas that Cassie had grown herself right before the wedding. The showstopper of the room was the large intricate designed ceiling lights in the shape of a large almost sunflower like design. Cassie honestly wasn't sure how to describe it but it was certainly breathtaking.

At the altar stood Mirio Togata, staring in awe at Ray. His blonde hair was slicked back ever so slightly with hair gel and he was clad in a tight white tuxedo with a dark blue tie the color of Ray's hair.

Sooner than Cassie realized the couple had already begun to say their vows and all the while the pinkette was fighting back tears that threatened to well up in her eyes and obscure her vision. Thank god she had worn waterproof makeup that day.

Ray glanced over her shoulder at her best friend who was smiling brighter than the sun, she subtly shoots Cassie a thumbs up before turning back to Mirio who slid a simple golden band onto her ring finger. She mimicked his actions and before the priest could even finish speaking the blue haired girl had smashed her lips into her husbands. Loud cheering erupted from the audience and Cassie clapped her hands together frantically cheering as loud as she could to be heard over the rest of the guests.

The two girls had planned this in advance but in her excitement the pinkette hardly noticed the rather large bouquet of flowers her friend had been holding just moments ago being chucked at her from across the altar.

Cassie's eyes widened as she scrambled to catch the bouquet as she just barely managed to stumble forward gently grabbing the bouquet in her tanned hands. Ray and Mirio, who had been watching Cassie struggle, burst into laughter, the latter of which pointing at her best friend clutching her stomach.

The pinkette frowned playfully, sticking her tongue out at Ray, tucking a strand of her long pink hair behind her ear. She took a deep breath and stood upright grinning at the blue haired woman. The rest of the wedding went by in the blink of an eye, Cassie danced to a few songs with Ray and to several others with her fiancé who had been sitting in the front row waiting for Cassie to join him once the ceremony was over.

Todoroki smiled fondly down at Cassie, leaning down to brush his surprisingly soft lips against her nose in a quick affectionate kiss. This wasn't their night but he still wanted to show the woman how much he adored her.

" I almost thought you were going to drop the bouquet up there." He teased her watching in satisfaction as Cassie's cheeks heated up in embarrassment, the tips of her pointed ears glowing a soft red. " I was distracted, I caught them in the end at least." she defended herself pouting up at the man who was standing in front of her.

" Yeah, yeah you did." He whispered gently, swaying Cassie to the beat of a slow song that was playing in the background with his hands on her waist. It was such a magical scene and Cassie couldn't help but wonder what her and Todoroki's wedding would look like. She couldn't wait to be the one walking down the aisle with her best friend in the entire world at her side.