Sho?

~Previously on Chasing a memory~

" Fox?'' her name echoed in her ears as she turned to where the voice was coming from. A few feet away from her stood a very handsome boy with dual colored red and white hair and beautiful instantly recognizable heterochromatic silver and blue eyes.

.

.

.

Cassie's green eyes widened as her voice caught in her throat. It was the boy she had fallen in love with as a child. The boy who had vanished just months after that fateful winter day. She had been so sure she would never find him again but here he was.

He stood tall silhouetted in shadows that Cassie had grown to fear, but somehow his form bathed in the inky darkness was comforting. Cassie felt her cheeks flushing bright red as Ray cleared her throat impatient for her friend to follow the blue haired female to the lunch room.

" Sho? " Cassie called out hesitantly, choosing to ignore her best friends tiny temper tantrum behind her, instead taking small steps towards the boy almost as if she weren't sure it was him. But the boy was moving closer as well, the gap between the two teens growing significantly smaller by the second.

Cassie wondered if this was what it was like to be a magnet. Feeling the invisible pull of gravity towards their opposite magnetic field. The force that brought the two magnets together was almost impossible to resist.

Now that she was closer Cassie felt her breath catch in her throat. Shoto Todoroki, the scrawny little boy from her memory was now a very very well built teen who stood at least from what she could tell stood at least 9 inches taller than the female.

He was also drop dead gorgeous with a stoic expression and a large burn scar over his right eye, but his scar did nothing to take from his beauty. Infact Cassie thought his scar somehow made the boy even more beautiful and she couldn't help but wonder what happened to give him that scar.

Another small part of Cassie was quietly questioning if that scar contributed to the reason her friend had vanished without a trace. But the biggest part of Cassie's mind was screaming about how attractive Todoroki was.

She kinda wanted to beat that part of her brain into submission because she was definitely not supposed to be simping this hard for a childhood crush. " Zamn you fine boi " Cassie mumbled once Shoto stood in front of her.