Love, loss, and a whole lot of bodies

Several villain fights and a few unnoticed glance's later Cassie and Shoto found themselves in the middle of the USJ hiding behind a fake bush which Cassie was quick to wrinkle her nose at in distaste while watching as a lanky, shaggy blue haired villain with dismembered hands covering the expanse of his body, scratched angrily at his neck.

Cassie held her breath quietly cheering on her teacher who was putting up a good fight against an unrelenting wave of villains. Soon enough he had made his way to the center of the USJ to face the blue haired man who seemed to be the main villain behind this attack.

Next to him was a creature that had goosebumps spreading down the pinkette's arms. It was big, probably bigger than Allmight. The thing looked vaguely humanoid with a large muscular, oddly proportioned body as if it had been fed steroids instead of actual food. Its legs were long and just like its torso were fucking jacked same with its arms.

Its head however, was what really scared the pink haired girl. A long sharp razor like teeth filled beak spanned the creature's face twisted into an unnatural deranged smile, dripping with saliva as it nashed its teeth together in anticipation for what was to come. Its eyes bugged out of its head, impossibly large and bloodshot, unblinking because of its lack of eyelids.

Those wide bloodshot eyes were filled with nothing but hate, thirsty for its next meal. It's brain lay exposed as if its scalp had been peeled away forcefully. Pink and slimy the brain visibly pulsed presumably pumping blood to the rest of the creature's grotesque body and Cassie found herself questioning if it was a human or animal brain, maybe a ghastly hybrid of both.

And the smell, Cassie could smell the creature from her hiding spot. It smelled like a corpse or at least what the girl thought a dead body would probably smell like. It was strong, she could tell, and someone was going to have to fight it.

Her mind flashed back to what one of the villains had told her. This was probably what was supposed to kill Allmight. And if the pinkette were to be honest with herself she didn't quite feel in her gut that Allmight would come out of this fight unhurt or dare she say alive.

That was if the hero would even show up at all. He wasn't on the field trip so who's to say Iida would have gotten out to get him in time. Other heroes had arrived but the symbol of peace was nowhere to be seen.

Shoto, who was crouched next to the trembling female, was quick to notice his classmates' unease. Against his better judgment he extended his hand, grasping the shorter girl's small tanned hand with his own.

His hand engulfed hers, intertwining their fingers together in an attempt to comfort the pinkette. He couldn't help but note how well her hand fit with his like two halves of a whole combining into one, a puzzle finally put together.

Shoto kept his sharp eye's forward, facial expression blank, not giving away any of his emotions that he kept close to his heart. If the situation wasn't so dire he would have found himself staring at the girl's cute pointed elf ears that turned red whenever she was embarrassed.

But he couldn't look at her, he had to stay alert waiting for an opportunity to jump out and help when needed. Hearing Cassie gasp he quickly followed her gaze to a nearby large body of water where a disgruntled green haired boy shielding his cowering classmates. The girl with a frog like quirk and the perverted toddler of 1A to be specific.

Directly in front of the boy was the blue haired villain. He definitely should have been watching that one instead of the beast, that thing didn't look like it would move without orders, but he knew nothing about the blue haired man.

The villain's hand was stretched out towards Tsu and he seemed to be saying something to the green haired boy who kept his protective stance though there were tears streaming down his flushed cheeks.

Maybe now was when Shoto should step in.