Extra 5- first born child

Hospitals were the worst, Cassie had grown to despise them just as much as Ray did. She hated the plain white sterile walls that had not an ounce of personality, the loud beeping of machines, that smell of antiseptics, and most of all the constant chatter of presumably concerned nurses and doctors. It was all just so very bothersome and at that moment the pinkette was in a shitty mood which didn't make things much better.

" Mrs.Todoroki you need to push..." a tall nurse with honey blonde hair pulled into a tight bun and beautiful violet eyes chided. Cassie groaned, sucking in a breath of air and doing her very best not to yell out in pain as she tried to shove a baby out of her body. " You guys-" she paused to gasp for air. " should put up one of those posters-" another ragged breath. " of a kitten on a clothes line with the words 'Keep pushing' above on that wall over there."

The blonde nurse stared at her incredulously " Doctor are you sure we gave her the pain meds?" She asked a man in a pristine white lab coat, he nodded in response looking equally as baffled. " it would really help the feng shui." Cassie added not so helpfully, through gritted teeth.

Todoroki was perched on the hospital bed next to his wife holding her hand in his cooling her rapidly rising temperature, whispering soothing words of encouragement in her ear. " You can do this, I know you can Cassie, also I need you to stop trying to convince the doctors to redecorate the labor room." He added that last part in with a worried sigh as the fingers of his free hand combed through his messy hair in distress.

The pinkette let out a huff of air as she did as she was instructed. It took about another half hour and the staffs utter dismay, more not so helpful decoration suggestions from Cassie because Todoroki had decided he'd rather her annoy the nurses than be in pain, before loud crying filled the sterile white room, echoing off the walls in a sweet cacophony of noise. The dual haired man made a mental note to apologize to the staff later.

Cassie sighed attempting to catch her breath, watching in wonder as the nurses whisked away a little bundle of blankets to clean the newborn of blood and perform some examinations. " Sho... did I do it?'' she asked quietly, feeling very disoriented from the pain medication she was on.

Todoroki smiled softly down at his wife, nodding his head, his white and red hair bouncing with his head movements. " You did great Cassie." he whispered gently, running his fingers through Cassie's long pink hair watching as she leaned tiredly into his touch. Soon enough Cassie found a bundle of blankets and a tiny face staring up at her in her arms.

Cassie stared back at a loss for words as she tentatively stroked the baby's cheek. She smiled wide as the baby let out a gurgling sound that almost seemed to be a joyous laugh, it was a little hard to tell but adorable nonetheless.

The first feature Cassie and Todoroki noticed were the child's wide light blue and green heterochromatic eyes that peered up at them curiously, the next thing of note were the child's ever so slightly pointed ears and a smattering of very faint freckles against her pale skin.

" What should we name her?'' Cassie asked, smiling fondly up at Todoroki who hesitantly held their new born in his arms. The pinkette was quick to recall the time her husband had confided in her that he was scared to have children for the fear that he would turn out like his father.

The two had been discussing this for awhile and after a few months of deciding both had agreed that together they wanted to start a family, and now here they were. " Shizuka, Shizuka Todoroki." the man whispered, handing their child back to Cassie who happily nuzzled her nose with their newborns.

" Welcome to the family, little Shizuka." Cassie whispered, watching in fascination as Shizuka cooed happily without a care in the world. Todoroki sat next to Cassie on the bed taking a second to let her scoot over with an exaggerated groan, before laying down and bringing her closer to his chest as both held the baby in their arms. Cassie sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder.

" We should give her a sibling." Cassie chuckled jokingly glancing over at Todoroki who was already looking at her, a small grin tugging at his lips. " We should." he replied leaning forward to kiss Cassie before taking Shizuku from her arms, rocking the small child to sleep. Cassie blushed bright red at the fact that although she had only been teasing the dual haired man, she knew him well enough to know that he was dead serious, he wasn't the joking type.