choosing a hero agency

Cassie sat back down at her desk staring down in wonder at the list of pro hero agencies that were listed in neat rows onto a stack of crisp white paper. There were so many agencies, some of which she had never seen before.

Gunhead

Wild Wild Pussycats

Sir Nighteye

Edgeshot

Kamui Woods

Endeavor

Eraser Head

Those were the ones that caught her eye among the sea of hero names on her list. She took pause after noticing Endeavor on her list. If he was there it meant that he and his agency had requested her for an internship.

She honestly didn't really want to do an internship with his agency but if she considered how helpful each of the offering internships would be she could already tell that taking on the number two hero would be beneficial.

Sir Nighteye rarely took on students but Cassie knew him a little bit through Ray and had been able to make him laugh several times so of course it would only make sense for her to get a request from his agency. Although she wouldn't mind working with him but sadly he wouldn't really be able to help hone her quirk.

Gunhead ran a dojo and after listening in on Mina and Ochako who sat huddled around Cassie's desk, Uraraka was planning on interning with him to work on her hand to hand combat skills. Cassie definitely wanted to work with her friends but she had already undergone a sufficient amount of hand to hand training while helping Ray quirk train.

Edgeshot was extremely agile and quick and with his help Cassie might be able to learn some good stealth techniques but other than that she couldn't really think of much else that his agency would be able to teach her.

The Wild Wild Pussycats worked search and rescue missions in the mountain terrain rather than fighting villains head on. They would probably want to help her work on her tracking capabilities using her quirk whilst she made connections with her plants.

The area where they worked in itself posed a good challenge for Cassie and her quirk which was decently suited for rescue missions, but then again she didn't think that at that moment in time her rescue training was essential besides she could always visit the USJ once it was rebuilt to train by herself in her own time, with the permission of principle Nezu of course.

Eraser Head aka her home room teacher was someone who she saw in class daily, she could ask him for tips anytime although it was always a gamble on if he would give her anything, it really depended on his mood.

Kaumi Woods had a wood quirk but it was more of a transformation quirk than an emitter quirk, he was made of wood that he could manifest and control from long distances unlike Cassie's quirk which was based on her surroundings as of that point in time.

And then the last agency of any real note to the girl was Endeavors. She glanced over at Todoroki nibbling on her nail debating calling him over to help her decide but then ultimately came to the conclusion that she had to do this herself.

Cassie's quirk was weak to two main things, fire and the dark. Of the two main weaknesses fire was the most worrisome and prevalent, it could also hurt her severely far more than shadows, well most of the time.

If she were to intern with the hero who's whole shtick was being constantly on fire almost 24/7 Cassie already knew the risks acquainted with being around him. On the other hand she could use this internship to build up a resistance to fire or at the very least build up a tolerance for it.

The more she thought about it the more the pinkette began to realize how much she would benefit from interning with the fire hero's agency. She picked up her pen, hesitating for a second, the tip of the pen hovering above the paper before she quickly brought it down circling Endeavors agency before she could back out.

Once she had picked her internship offer she let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding up until that point. Standing from her desk she made her way to the front and to Aizawa's desk where she placed her paper face down on top of the growing stack as other students also submitted their choices.

She felt a little bad about not wanting to tell Todoroki about her decision to intern with his own dad but she knew how much the boy disliked even hearing his name and thus she had come up with the solution of not bothering him. It wasn't like Todoroki would ever accept an internship from his father anyways.