Ray gets detention

Ray tapped her long pointed nail against her school desk she was sitting at her other hand propping up her head as she droned out her teacher's mind numbing history lesson. All she really wanted to do was sleep.

Ray had woken up decently early to help her best friend prepare for her first day of school and now was in an off mood. She needed excessive amounts of sleep as using her quirk consumed a lot of her energy.

About a week prior her teacher had confiscated her iron tablets that Ray would take to make her quirk stronger. She ' wasn't supposed to enhance her quirk while in battle.' Ray was quite honestly pissed off because she did in fact need those damn pills.

She had Hatsume make her those fucking pills specificly so she wouldnt have to carry around acutall metal in her bag. The iron levels in her blood were far lower than they needed to be to use her quirk on their own, so Ray would take said iron pills to keep her body healthy and her quirk strong.

She had a meeting with her teacher and principle Nezu about getting her iron pills back and even though she was now permitted to have them again her dumbass of a teacher had thrown them out so Hatsume was in the process of making her some new ones.

Ray was going to be a grumpy mess for a while and so here she was sitting in detention. Apparently punching a teacher was against school policies. But she didn't think her math teacher would be complaining for the next few months. 

She secretly hoped Nezu wouldn't be able to find a sub for that class and Math would be canceled for a good long while. A large smirk graced the blue haired girls lips. This year was going to be very interesting.