Rescued by the pizza man

Cassie groaned, her head was absolutely killing her. The pinkette reached a hand up to rub at her temples or at least she tried to move her hand but her hand wasn't moving. In fact she couldn't move any part of her body at all.

Cassie's wide green eyes snapped open, darting around to take in her surroundings slowly but surely adjusting to the dimly lit what seemed to be a bar. Next to her was Bakugo who was tied to a chair a white cloth stuffed in his mouth presumably to stop him from yelling.

The pinkette yelped in fear as she noticed the group of figures standing in the corner of the dark bar just watching the two students. Someone moved and Cassie easily identified the blue hair of Shigaraki who made his way casually over to the captives. " Well now that your both awake lets not waste any time. "

Cassie grimaced, noting that unlike her classmate she was not gaged, they must have figured she would be quiet or at least quieter than Bakugo. The pinkette stared definitely at the lanky blue haired man. " Shigaraki I forgot how much your voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.'' she smirked, reveling in the clear distaste her comment caused.

One of the other villains snickered quietly and Shigaraki was quick to shoot them a glare effectively shutting them up. " You'd think in this kind of situation you would know better than to talk back but clearly you're no better than your little friend."

Shigaraki grabbed Cassie by the hair leaning closer to her face and the girl flinched pointed ears drooping down in fear. " That's more like it, keep looking at me just like that. I'm being nice but don't test my patience." Shigaraki hissed, getting somehow even closer to Cassie's face before she jerked her head away.

" Don't scare the poor little fairy too much Shigaraki we still want her on our side.'' the same voice Cassie had heard echoing in the forest before she had been captured and was quick to link it again to the tall man covered in burns.

Cassie growled glancing over at Bakugo trying to communicate silently with him to the best of her ability. The angry blonde's eyes scanned over hers and Cassie could have sworn she saw the boy nod his head.

The pinkette took this as her sign to begin her plan. Cassie moved her gaze back over to Shigaraki who was still staring at her expectantly. " So basically you want us to team up with you? I can understand why you would need our help. I mean it seems like this operation could use some serious help, like seriously this place could use some plants, have you thought about planting a garden it could really liven the place up."

Cassie couldn't see any plants nearby but she could certainly sense them somewhere in the darkened bar. " What's in it for us? " the girl sneered up at the blue haired man who shot her a menacing glare.

" We really would like to apologize for using such violent methods to bring you both here but you must know that we are not just some kind of mob trying to commit crime, we did not kidnap you by mistake both of you even though your situations are quite different from ours." another man stepped forward after introducing himself as Compress began to explain.

" We have all been forced to suffer because of people, the rules and those damn heroes. With your help we can destroy everything the hero's have spent so long building, and once we do you and your friend can stand beside us at the very top." Shigaraki explained, flourishing his hand in the direction of the other people in the room.

Bakugo's gag was removed presumably so he could voice his opinion since he hadn't put up a fight the entire time the villains had been talking along with his restraints letting him move freely more than likely to gain his trust by a man wearing a black and white body suit.

But instead the room was filled with his angry shouting. " Neither of us would ever join scum like you, I will become a pro hero and I will take you all down!" The explosive teen growled shoving his hand in the face of the man who had also been introduced as Twice, sucker punching him into a wall followed quickly by him launching an explosion at Shigaraki knocking the hand on his face to the floor.

Bakugo's outburst effectively diverted attention away from Cassie and she silently thanked the blonde for playing along, now that their eyes weren't on her Cassie got to work. The rope around her wrists was tight rather flimsy, these people really needed better rope if they were going to go around kidnapping people.

Once she had shimmied her hands out enough Cassie was quick to spot a small pot of spider lilies nestled in the corner of the bar hidden away from her initial sight. Quickly and silently the pinkette snagged a small pill from a concealed pouch in her pants pocket, swallowing it dry.

It would take a few minutes for the pill to dissolve and for the captured sunlight to absorb into her body but hopefully that would bring her enough energy to use her quirk again. She still hadn't fully recovered from the attack at the camp.

Before she could even try to subtly move the spider lily petals in her direction there was a loud knock at the bar's door. " Pizza delivery!" a loud voice called that sounded suspiciously like Izuku.

As if on cue the door slammed open to reveal several pro hero's. Promptly followed by the wall next to the door breaking to reveal Allmight who shouted a triumphant " Smash!" It didn't take long for the fighting to start. Cassie smiled as Momo snuck in undetected by the villains in the chaos to her side quickly helping the pinkette stand to her feet.

Cassie let out a small hiss of pain, she was still badly burned but the situation she was in had up until that point allowed her to ignore the stinging pain in her limbs. Momo slung Cassie's arm over her shoulder leading her to the door while the others fought Bakugo already having been freed and joining in.

Cassie felt cold air blowing against her skin soothing the once more growing pain in her arms and legs while Momo explained what was happening around them and the plan from there on out.

A girl with blonde hair in two messy buns darted out of the building jumping at the two friends and Cassie was quick to slap her away with a small wall of earth. Cassie winced at the sound of the girl slamming into her wall with a small crack as it crumbled down. She would have felt worse if the attacker wasn't holding a knife and part of the group that had kidnapped her and Bakugo but alas she was.

Cassie could see several pro's engaging the remaining villains and the sight almost made her burst into tears, if she were to be completely honest with herself for a moment she had feared that neither she nor Bakugo would ever see their friends again.

Cassie froze in place taking in the full scene before her. Hero's fighting the villains Allmight attempt to get her and Bakugo out of the way but what caused her feet to stop moving was the man who stepped from a warp gate.

All for one, that was the big bad villain who the league was working for. Cassie could immediately sense his threat level, the small hairs on her body standing on end as goosebumps prickled across her tanned skin in fear.

Almight shouted at Cassie and Shoto to run away, he couldn't fight at his full strength while they were close by. Momo had already ducked away to keep herself hidden from the villains who still were not aware that several class 1A kids were there to help with the rescue.

Cassie knew the plan, Momo had already explained it but she couldn't move as the large foreboding figure turned to the pinkette. " Ah Fox it's a shame you won't be joining us, I had hoped to get to know you, I've heard quite a lot about you from someone very closely related to you. You have such potential. I really do wish you could have seen things more clearly."

Cassie felt the temperature drop, saw a giant hill of ice forming not too far away, watched from the corner of her eye as Bakugo leapt into the air to grab onto Kirishima's hand as he, Iida and Izuku rocketed through the sky.

She was alone in the chaos now left stuck in place despite her body begging her to move. " Cassie!" A voice shouted and Cassie broke out of her trance, whipping her head around for her eyes to lock with a pair of stunning heterochromatic eyes that she loved so much.

The boy reached out for Cassie, his eyes filled with worry and Cassie jolted into action, stomping her foot into the ground to cause a small slab of earth to launch her body into the air as she dove to catch Todoroki's hand in hers.

The tall boy plucked her out of the air wrapping his arms around her waist and slinging her over his shoulder before he and Momo took off running to meet up with their classmates the whole way, telling the pinkette how worried he was and that he was sorry for letting her get captured.

Cassie smiled happily, choking back a loud sob as she threw her arms around Todoroki's neck taking in his scent of firewood and peppermint, showering his cheeks in kisses whispering soft thank yous and I love you's into his ear for only him to hear.