School festival

Fall of the new year was fast approaching and Cassie had never felt better, since her licencing exam She had been on top of the world, yes Todoroki had been busy with his special classes to prepare and retake his licensing exam but Cassie was well aware that he would not be able to be with her as often so she was quick to spend her free time with the other students in her class along with Ray.

At night Cassie would curl up in Todoroki's bed falling asleep while waiting for him to finish his late night training. Upon his return Cassie was always greeted with soft kisses on her forehead and cheeks.

Cassie spent the nights cuddling with Todoroki in his room, sometimes hers when he wanted to, they watched movies, read books together or studied. Aizawa was aware of the two breaking the rules of no girls in boys room and no boys in girls rooms but he had told the two that out of everyone in the class he expected them to be the most responsible so he didn't care.

The school festival was coming up and Cassie was in charge of scattering flower petals down on the heads of the audience that would be watching Jiro and several others perform live on stage. The pinkette was confident that their performance would be a hit.

Before she knew it it was festival night and Cassie was looking at vending stalls hand in hand with Todoroki who was slurping on a bowl of cold soba. An activity pamphlet was clutched in Cassie's free hand that had been frantically scribbled on by the girl herself.

There was so much to do before their slotted performance time and Cassie had planned it all out, with Ray's help of course. Ray and Mirio stood near by talking in hushed tones to each other while huddled together on a bench sharing two Takoyaki skewers.

" Cassie, the fireworks don't start until after your classes performance you'll be fine!'' Ray called cupping a clawed hand to her mouth as she called out to her best friend who nodded in determination. " I know but still I want to see and do everything here before the night ends so there's no time to waste!"

Todoroki stood behind Cassie gently pulling her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear and placing a small crystal flower hair clip in her hair to keep it from covering her wide green eyes. " I got this for you, I knew it would look good.'' Todoroki mumbled resting his chin on Cassie's head as the two waited for Ray and Mirio to finish their food.

Cassie blushed, reaching up to touch the hair clip tentatively. " Todo you didn't have t-" the boy cut her off with a quick peck on the cheek while snaking his arms around her waist pulling her into his chest. " I didn't have to no, but I wanted to." he chided softly watching with fondness as Cassie tried to regain her composure.

The short girl felt like her brain was short circuiting on the spot. Cassie didn't even know Todoroki could be as affectionate as he was towards her. Ever since the sports festival he's allowed himself to open up more.

Cassie was thankful for Izuku, Todoroki never told the pinkette exactly what Izuku had told him before their match, only that it helped wake him up. Cassie was snapped back to reality at the feeling of someone's hand squeezing hers.

Cassie glanced over her shoulder smiling up at Todoroki who gave her a questioning look as if to silently ask if she were doing okay. Cassie nodded her head happily as Ray and Mirio made their way back over to the duo.

As the night progressed the two couples ate as much food as they could, played several carnival games and by the time it was time for 1A to perform, Cassie had large Fox plush that she was holding with both arms and Todoroki held a smaller snow leopard plush it was clear which person was better at carnival games.

Next to them were Ray and Mirio who were once more snacking down on some sweets. Ray had a dragon stuffed animal slung over her shoulder and Mirio had a dark blue dragon shaped squishmallow that he had told Ray reminded him of her.

Cassie and Shoto waved bye to the other two who had to leave a bit early to pick up Eri from Aizawa so she could see class 1A perform. Cassie was quick to head backstage after showering Todoroki in kisses and a good luck hug.

The performance went well and even class 1B seemed to enjoy their performance which was a huge bonus because for some reason or another that whole class had it out for Cassie and her friends.

The rest of the night she and Todoroki were stopped periodically by other students from different classes coming up to compliment their performance which was nice but Cassie really just wanted time with Todoroki they had both been so busy as of late.

As if he knew what his girlfriend was thinking just by looking at the small pout on her lips, Todoroki led the pinkette away from the crowds, taking her somewhere away from the crowds. That somewhere just so happened to be the school roof which he reached by making a long ramp of ice.

Cassie was about to protest but she stopped when she felt Todoroki pulling her to him leaning them up against the thin railing of the roof tilting her head back to meet her eyes. " This is the best spot to watch the fireworks.'' he whispered gently, fethering kisses across her jaw lovingly.

Cassie shivered her cheeks heating up yet again snuggling closer to Todoroki's chest as the two waited for the fireworks to start. Neither of them spoke, listening to the dull chatter of the students down below while watching the stars.

Bursts of light illuminated the night sky, bathing the inky darkness with bright, beautiful splashes of color. Cassie gasped quietly in awe at the fireworks' beauty, her eyes gleaming under the light cast by their explosions. Todoroki smiled down at Cassie watching her reactions to each and every firework like she was the only other person in the world.

All too soon the firework show began its finale, several dozen being lit up all at once for a final breathtaking display. Todoroki turned the happy pinkette to face him leaning his forehead against hers lovingly caressing her cheek with his thumb.

His lips ghosted over hers as he stared into her eyes whispering barely loud enough for the girl to hear over the sound of the fireworks. " I love you Cassie Fox." Before she could register what he had said Todoroki closed the space between the two of them, kissing her lips as the firework show came to a close.