Forest fire

For the second time that month the forest was on fire, the flames licking at the lush green leaves of the trees. Cassie huffed in exhaustion clutching her arm that was littered with deep cuts.

Turns out it was kinda hard to fight four villains at once so high up in the air. She couldn't exactly rely on the plants and trees below so she was mainly forced to engage in hand to hand combat but it was hard to get up close to her opponents when their quirks were long range.

She put up a decent fight, smashing some black haired guy's computer while knocking him out with a well aimed kick to the face. She had also managed to land a few blows on Mr.Compress but her main opponent was Dabi who had been manically shooting flames at her.

Cassie quickly realized that despite his attacks, Dabi was conveniently not burning her to a crisp which he most definitely could. " Don't worry little fairy, I won't kill you here. I'm putting on a performance for Endeavor and you're going to be the closing act." The burned man smirked at the pinkette who was dodging attacks from Mr.Compress. " Hate to break it to you but I don't exactly have any brownie points with Endeavor so like don't drag me into that shit man." Cassie calls out ducking to avoid a fireball to the face.

" We'll let you go for now but I'll make sure to catch you before the show begins and once I do I will pluck your wings." Cassie shivered at the man's words, she was really beginning to hate that nickname. She would have to ask her friends to stop referring to her as a fairy because now it just sounded demeaning.

Cassie let out a laugh backing away from the villains, she wasn't close enough or strong enough at the moment to break the radio nor could she even reach it from where she was in the first place. Her best option was to make it to the ground but even then her forest was covered in blue flames.

" Guess it's Fox hunting season then." Cassie sneered at Dabi who raised an eyebrow at her quizzically. " But that's the thing about foxes, Dabi, we're known for being cunning. '' Cassie's gloved hand darted to her costume's belt grabbing a sunlight capsule snapping it in half with a crack.

Light exploded from the broken container, momentarily blinding the villains while giving Cassie a much needed energy boost, she took the provided confusion to jump from the giants hand diving the the forest floor which rushed up eagerly to meet her like a dog.

Cassie grew a lush bed of flowers to cushion her landing but unfortunately she still landed pretty hard on the ground. She let out a groan as the giant ran past her, she knew her classmates would be able to take care of him.

' Be careful you guys, the league has a few members using the giant like a free taxi service.' Cassie spoke through Mandalay's communication link. She heard a chorus of okay's from her classmates before tuning out their voices to focus on getting to Endeavor's team, she had to warn them about Dabi before it was too late.