1.

Wrestling hasn't really ever been my cup of tea. As for my best friend, Emma Wilson, she absolutely adored the art of professional wrestling and wanted me to attend this WWE Live event for her in Toronto. Unfortunately, she was unable to go due to her hectic working schedule and they refused to allow her to take time off from work; but being the best friend that I am, I decided to attend the show for her although I had a feeling that it was going to be boring and nothing remotely special.

"Chloe, take this." Emma said, handing me her backstage pass.

"Why would I want to meet a bunch of wrestlers for?"

"Come on girl, you know how much I adore Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor." She replied with puppy-dog eyes, "Can you tell them that I'd love an autograph from them after the show?"

"I guess I can do that."

"You're the best!" Emma said, pulling me into a hug.

"Nah, not really."

"Girl, you're such a lifesaver and not to mention, you need something to get your mind off of him."

"I know, but how is wrestling going to help me get my mind off of my ex-boyfriend?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"I mean, wrestling has always been somewhat of an escape from reality for me. I know I can't attend the show because of work having to call me in, but I appreciate you for doing this for me."

"Hey, what are best friends for?"

"Exactly." She smiled, "Go out and have some fun tonight, Chloe. You definitely deserve some time to enjoy yourself. Who knows? Maybe you'll happen to enjoy wrestling just as much as I do!"

"We'll see, but you're welcome. You know I can't turn you down and I'll try to meet those two wrestlers for you if I'm able to."

The Beginning

Joe
I was preparing for my upcoming match against Drew McIntyre at an upcoming WWE Live event tonight in Toronto. It's been awhile since I've traveled all the way to Canada and upon my arrival, I realized how cold it could get; especially during the night after leaving off of my private jet.

"Ready for tonight, man?" Asked Colby.

"Yeah. I'm gonna dominate Drew McIntyre tonight; or should I say...Number two?" I laughed.

Colby started cackling at my little joke towards Drew McIntyre while we were making our way inside of the arena with our luggage in hand. We've been best friends ever since the NXT days and things haven't been the same ever since our other shield brethren left the company for another called AEW.

Making our way inside of the arena, I walked into my personal locker-room and I was immediately greeted by my special counsel, Paul Heyman.

"Hello, Joe. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. If we're being honest, Paul; I'm just ready to get tonight over with."

"Oh? Is something on your mind?"

"Kind of. I'd rather not talk about it."

"I respect that. Are you ready to face Drew tonight?"

"Mhm, ready as always." I replied, putting on my signature single red glove.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket and I walked over to the side of the locker-room.

"Hey Paul, can you excuse me for a moment? I need some time alone."

"Of course, my Tribal Chief. I'll come back when it's time for your match."

I looked over at my phone's screen and of course, it was my soon-to-be ex-wife, Galina.