27.

Chloe
After Galina was thrown into prison along with Joshua a week ago, things have been perfect between Joe and I. While we were relaxing in the bed together, Joe rolled over and looked over at me with a warm smile beginning to form on his face.

"You good?"

"Yeah." I grinned, "I'm alright!"

"I had an idea in mind for the both of us."

"What's that?"

"How about we go out to dinner and then take a walk around the area? I know you love the smallest of things so maybe we could do that." He smiled.

"You know me so well, Joe." I replied, "I'd love that a lot."

He reeled me into a hug and whispered, "Then it's settled, baby."

Galina
After Joshua and I made our escape from the Pensacola Prison, we decided to make our way to a secret hideaway and started coming up with a strategy to ruin our ex's lives after everything they've put us through over the years.

"What's your game plan?" I asked.

"My game plan? How about we find a small disguise and we act like two different people?"

I cackled, "How is that going to work, exactly?"

"Well, what about some wigs and finding an outfit to wear that they both have never seen us in?"

"So you're suggesting that we dress as two different people? We can't change our voices, Joshua, and they'll know it's us. Voices can be a dead giveaway, you know?"

"You're right." He sighed, "Listen, how about we hire a hitman to take them both out? If you can't have Joe and I can't have Chloe, then nobody can." He replied with a devilish smile.

"You're wanting to commit a murder towards them? We can get in some serious trouble with this if we're caught." I replied with widened eyes.

"Galina. You want your revenge with Joe, right? I want my revenge with Chloe; and if you're not up to the task, then I'll do this myself."

"I do!" I panicked, "Again, what if we get caught?"

He scoffed, "Just trust me, alright?"

"A-Alright."

Joshua and I scavenged around to find a hitman to hire on a laptop that we had stolen from a pawn shop to take out both of our ex's. I'm surprised that he was going to commit a murder but deep down, I knew that Joe wasn't going to come back to me and be my husband again.

Oh Joe, you should've stayed with me... 

Joe
While I was resting on the couch with Chloe, I received a call from Hunter and Stephanie and I accepted their FaceTime call.

"It's nice to see you again, Joe!"

"What's up, H?"

"Stephanie and I have some amazing news to share with you and Chloe. Is she around?"

"She's currently resting next to me. I can wake her up."

"Please do! She's gonna want to hear the news."

I leaned over and whispered, "Chloe. Baby, wake up, Stephanie and Hunter are on the phone and they want to tell us something."

"Huh? What?" She replied, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, Chloe!" Stephanie said with cheer, "Hunter and I just wanted to tell you that you've been accepted to line for the WWE Shop and not just that, we both also talked with Victoria's Secret and you've been accepted to model for them as well!"

"Hold on, so you both are saying that I can model for both companies?"

"Indeed. Joe, here, has said that your dreams were to model for Victoria's Secret and we figured the WWE could be a great start to your career and you can also model for Victoria's Secret in the process."

"Thank you so much, you two!" Chloe said, flashing a smile.

"No problem. I hope that somehow we can accommodate you in the best way we can, Chloe."

"This truly means a lot to me! More than you both know."

"Of course! Whenever Joe has a new line of merchandise coming out, we will shoot you a message and you'll have to come to the WWE Headquarters to model for them."

"I'll be more than glad to do that, Hunter. Again, thank you so much for this opportunity and helping me achieve my dream job."

"Anytime!"

Hunter hung up the phone and I glanced over at an emotional Chloe as she was rubbing the tears from her eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"I'm fine! I'm just so happy that I'm finally having my dreams come true and it's all thanks to you."

"Nah, it's not all because of me. I know how hard you've been wanting to model for both and I wanted to make that come true for you, you know? You're an amazing woman, Chloe, and someday I hope that you can be Mrs. Anoa'i in the future."

"You still want to marry me someday?"

I nodded, "I do. I believe I've said this before, but you're the woman of my dreams. The woman that I wanna marry and start a family with. I know you're going to go far in your modeling career and I'll always be there to support you throughout it all."

"You're the best, Joe."

She immediately pulled me into the tightest embrace and we celebrated throughout the day with a long, shopping spree at the local mall.

Galina
Joshua and I were scavenging around for a hitman to take out Joe and Chloe for the way they treated the both of us. I was unhappy with Joe's decision when it came to filing for a divorce awhile ago and I wasn't going to be the one to watch him have another woman in his life when it should've been me!

"I think I may have found the perfect person to do it." Joshua said.

"Oh? What's his name?"

"Dante."

"Is he a professional at taking people out?"

"Definitely. It says here that Mr. Dante, here, is one of the best hitmen in this state of Pensacola, Florida. Only thing is, he wants a lot of money to get the job done."

"And how much are we talking?"

"Two-grand or more."

"T-Two-grand?" I stuttered and looked back at a disgruntled Joshua, "How are we even going to afford that?"

He devilishly grinned, "Sweetie, we're gonna sneak into a bank and steal the money so we can immediately pay him."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but what if we get caught with the hitman ordeal?"

"Stop with the damn overreacting, Galina." Joshua scoffed, "You're such a drama queen, you know that? Follow my lead and everything should go smooth."

I nodded, "Hopefully."

We messaged Dante that we were interested on hiring him for the job and that we would have the two-grand in the next two days.

During that time, as we finished up getting the job started and focused on a break-in attempt to rob the local bank, it was almost time to get our revenge.