98.

The next few weeks have came and went ever since Joe returned home from the hospital. Thankfully, Joe was completely healed from his rib injuries; and he wasn't experiencing any pains throughout his body. Alani and I just finished getting dressed for our long-awaited trip to Disneyland, just as Joe promised a few weeks ago.

"Are you ready, honey?" Joe asked.

I turned my head back and crooked a smile, "I am! I'm just getting Alani dressed up in this cute onesie that you bought for her."

Joe had bought her the cutest onesie I've ever seen. It was Disney-themed and had a set of Mickey Mouse ears for her head.

While Alani was feeling a little tired, we insisted on letting her nap inside of her crib for the next hour and a half before we had to leave the house and board our flight to California.

When I returned back to our bedroom, Joe surprised me with an outfit that contained a red skirt, white tank-top, and also some Minnie Mouse ears. I put everything on and Joe looked at me with nothing but admiration.

"Damn baby." Joe growled, "You look sexy."

"You're too much, babe."

He smirked, "Am I, now?"

I looked over at my husband who couldn't keep his gaze off of me, "You just love teasing me, huh?"

While Alani was taking a small nap inside of her crib, Joe and I escorted ourselves down to the master bedroom and took a moment to enjoy each other's presence before having to leave two hours later. Silence filled the room as Joe and I were pressed against the wall and our eyes began to meet as they were full of lust for each other.

Joe huffed, "Take off those clothes, baby."

Upon saying that, he pressed his lips against mine while feeling his beard brushed up against my face. I stripped off my clothes while we proceeded to make out with each other as his voice began to deepen, "Fuck! Just like that, baby."

We had awhile to spare and while our daughter was having her nap upstairs, we decided to have some fun in the bedroom.

Joe had me pinned against the wall as he brought my legs around his waist and he pressed his lips against my neck, allowing me to feel his hot breath lingering around my skin. For the next hour, we had another moment of passionate sex together for the first time in over a month and a half before we had to leave. It was breathtaking and very much needed after everything we've been through.

After we finished, Joe sat up from the bed and adjusted his belt while throwing on his shirt. He had the hottest body I've ever seen on a man. I couldn't help but to watch as he threw his hair back into a low messy bun and slid into his Nike shorts.

"That was amazing, Chloe."

"It was. I can't wait to do this again when we're back home and when we have more time."

All we could do was laugh from there. We focused on getting dressed for our flight and after going upstairs to get our daughter, Alani looked so precious in her little Disney outfit. She reminded me a little bit of myself when I was a baby.

After we boarded the flight to California, Joe glanced over at me with the warmest smile on his face, "Are you excited? We're having our first ever family vacation with our daughter to Disneyland."

"I'm more than just excited, Joe." I smiled, "I've waited for this day my entire life."

"Really? Because babe, I would've taken us down here if you wanted me to back then."

I shook my head, "No, no. I meant going on a family trip with the man I love the most and our daughter. I've always wanted to give our daughter the life I never had growing up."