84.

Many weeks have passed ever since we found out about the big announcement that we were having a little girl, and today was officially the day of the baby shower.

Chloe was thrilled that everyone shown up to the baby shower to bring surprise presents to us and for our unborn daughter.

"Hey Joe, everyone's here!"

I walked over towards the door and opened it to seeing a ton of our co-workers from both workplaces. Chloe had a few and the majority were mine; they all had the biggest smiles that reached from ear-to-ear as they seen us.

"We got you some amazing presents, man." Colby said, "There's one in particular that Jon and I picked out ourselves. Just...don't let Jon spoil the surprise because he's more eager than I to show you this."

I chuckled, "Alright man. I cannot wait to see it."

I turned my head to seeing Chloe conversing with Emma and her co-worker, Vanessa, over at the island in the kitchen.

"Hey ladies."

"Hey babe!"

I glanced down at her stomach as the bump was bigger in size, "Are you guys excited to know what we're having?"

"Definitely. I know what they're having, Vanessa."

"Can you spill the tea? I'm really impatient!"

Chloe laughed, "Not yet. I only told Emma because she had to help me come up with a baby name."

"What did you name them?"

Chloe playfully rolled her eyes and flashed a smile, "You're not fooling me, Vanessa. I know you're anxiously waiting to know, but I promise that it's worth the wait."

"Alright, alright. I'll take your word for it!" Vanessa exclaimed.

As the past couple of hours went on, we had so many gifts that were stacked over at the foyer. Zeus walked around the house and greeted everyone that came to the baby shower and even he was excited!

Everyone was gathering around outside our house to the huge pink and blue balloons that were blown up into an arch that worded, "Girl or Boy?"

"This is the cutest set-up I've ever seen!" Emma said.

"Thank you." I chuckled, "Chloe actually came up with the idea. We wanted to make this an anticipating baby shower and we cannot wait to tell you guys what we're having."

Thirty-five minutes came and went and it was finally time for the gender reveal party to take place as everyone stood around the scenery and watched Chloe and I stand in front of the vibrant colored balloons with smiles on our faces.

"Okay everyone, we're about to reveal the gender of our child. Question is, who's hoping for us to have a little boy. Show them hands!" Chloe said.

We noticed that a select few were holding their hands up, then as Chloe asked for a show of hands to see who was hoping for a baby girl, the majority of our friends and co-workers raised their hands."