90.

After a few weeks came and went since I've been touring from show-to-show, I was more than excited to get some time with my family. Before I headed out of the arena and prepared for my trip back to Toronto, I approached my cousins with a smile that reached ear-to-ear.

"What's good, Uce?" I said.

"That was a great segment out there. I think the fans are going wild at the thought of The Bloodline crumbling. We all know it ain't going down like that behind the screen!" Josh said.

"Yeah. I'm about to head back home and see how Chloe and Alani are doing."

"Take care, man." Joseph added, "If you need us, don't hesitate to give us a call."

After an hour passed, I was driving back to the airport to catch a flight back to Toronto. I was relieved that I made my last appearance for awhile, and that I could finally have some time away from the ring to spend some time with my family. I was only a half hour away from the nearest airport and then suddenly, my body started to tremble while my hands were on the steering wheel and my heart began to anxiously race. Oh God, no...

No, no, no!

The area was darkened and quite eerie. Not even a single star was visable in the sky, nothing. I already started to feel the shivers tense down towards my spine and my body was starting to feel tensed up, making me feel immediately uncomforable.

Ultimately, I had a gut-wrenching feeling that something was about to happen. I knew from there, that I was preparing myself for what had yet to come. I was suddenly stopped by a handful of black and white vehicles with tinted windows that were surrounding me in the middle of the night in a circle formation. Oblivious to what was happening, I continued to drive; but the vehicles kept surrounding me one-by-one. They wouldn't let me escape.

I stepped out from the vehicle and scanned around the area in concern. It was dark, the air was crisp, and I noticed that a few shadows were beginning to emerge from a distance; making their way towards me.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

One man scoffed as he stepped out of his vehicle, "Who are we? I think you should know."

Puzzled to what they were saying, I've never seen these people before in my life, "I honestly have no clue. I'm just trying to get back home to my family."

"Well, you're not going anywhere, Joe."

"How do you clowns know my name?"

"Well, you're the one who killed Dante, right?" A man with a raspy voice had asked.

My heart dropped after hearing about Dante. I haven't heard that name in awhile, and these other men must've been his henchmen. The question I wondered the most was... How the fuck did they find me? It's been almost two-years since I killed him. I remembered that night so clearly and it still sent shivers down my spine.

It all started back when I used to live with Chloe at her old house after my divorce with my ex-wife. The moment we returned back from a shopping trip together, my gut instinct was telling me to protect Chloe at all costs. I didn't know why I was feeling this way. Suddenly, we walked into the home that was dark and eerie. I had a bad feeling and things took a turn for the worst as we stumbled across a tallish man who emerged into the living room. We knew he had bad intentions right from the start.

"I was hired to kill you two, and I'm gonna take both of your asses out like I'm supposed to!" Dante yelled.

Dante was preparing to press the trigger to our bodies and before I could do anything about it, I watched as Chloe jumped in front of me and took the bullet to the chest. She sacrificed herself to save mine. From the very moment I seen a pool of blood surrounding her body; which I thought to be lifeless, I looked back at Dante who was still laughing at what happened.

"Y-You killed her." I stuttered, "You killed my wife!"

"Mission accomplished." He laughed, pointing the frame of the revolver towards my forehead, "Number one killed. Now, it's your turn to die!"

From there, I charged towards him and knocked the revolver down to the flooring and aimed the frame towards his forehead whilst pulling the trigger, I watched as the bullet pierced through his skull and then his lifeless body hit the ground in a pool of his own blood. He was dead.