19.

Joe
After I laid Chloe down on the bed, she looked exhausted after the fun we had in the shower. We couldn't seem to sleep and while she was still half-awake, I laid next to her and was twirling her beautiful black hair around my finger.

"Hey baby, mind if I ask you a question?"

"What's that?"

I crooked a smile, "What are your kinks?"

"My kinks?" She said, widening her eyes, "Well..."

She looked down at her feet and looked nervous to answer my question. I softly laughed it off and pulled her close to me in my embrace.

"I'm fucking with you, Chloe. If you don't wanna answer that, then it's not a problem." I smiled.

"I can tell you one, maybe two?"

"Oh?" I said, cocking an eyebrow with another smirk beginning to form on my face, "And what would those kinks be, perhaps?"

Her face started to become as red as a tomato as she looked over at me; being intrigued to know what she found sexy in the bedroom.

"Well, one of them is choking."

"Choking, hm?"

"Y-Yeah." She stuttered, "The other one is being dominated in the bedroom and being submissive."

"Damn baby. I gotta step up my game for sure." I licked my lips, "I can fulfill those kinks for you."

"I wouldn't mind that."

"Neither would I."

After conversing for awhile, we both fell asleep together in her bed. Because her bed was a little more smaller, I held her close in my embrace for the night.

Chloe
Joe and I fell asleep together in over a few minutes after talking about our kinks and making each other smile. His warm embrace was enough to help me fall asleep for the night and I never wanted this feeling to end.

A few hours had passed since we both fell asleep and I was beginning to have a dream. A very vivid dream; if you will.

I walked around in my old house, bruised and somewhat bloody around my nose. I looked down and seen a small ounce of blood on the carpet. I was already beginning to tremble until I heard a familiar voice emerge from the side of the room.

"Chloe." A man's voice had said, "Where's my beautiful woman at?"

I remained silent.

After a moment of taking a small walk and pacing around the emptied room, there stood a tallish man with a short-trimmed scruffy beard standing right in front of me and I already knew who this was.

It was Joshua.

"Look at you, beautiful." He grinned, then his eyes began to gaze upon my breasts and then my ass.

"J-Joshua, stop it." I stuttered.

"Stop it, you say?" He paused, crooking a devious smile, "Why on earth would I ever do that?"

"I'm uncomfortable with this."

"I don't know why. You just need some dick and you'll get over that anxiety you have. You're just scared of getting fucked by me, aren't you? Come on, Chloe."

"Joshua, I already told you that I'm done with you. I never want to see you again, I don't want to talk to you, nor do I want any contact with you."

He chuckled, "Do you really believe that you'll get rid of me that easily, hm?"

Joshua then grabbed me up and pinned me against my will, whilst ripping off my clothes.