89.

We invited everyone over the following day and they were all more than thrilled to meet our daughter for the first time. Alani was only a newborn and didn't know who these mysterious people were; she only knew Chloe and I.

"Hey Uce!" Josh said, "Where's our little neice?"

I crooked a smile, "She's in her little rocker over there. She's watching Bluey."

"Bluey, huh?" Jonathan laughed.

"Yeah. I think it's better for her instead of that Cocomelon garbage that the media throws out there for children nowadays." I added.

Suddenly, I heard Chloe call for me in the other room, "Joe!"

Walking into the den, I noticed that Chloe and all of the other girls were surrounding me. Confused, I raised an eyebrow as everyone started to shout in excitement.

"Hey, what's happening?"

"A few of our friends wanted to babysit Alani while we went out to dinner for the night. If you'd want to go out, that is."

A smile formed on my face, "I'd love nothing more, baby."

"Great! We need to get dressed and we can trust everyone with the baby while we're gone."

Joe and I went into our bedroom and prepared for our night out together. It was a blessing that we had a few of our friends staying over to watch our child while we went out for awhile. I couldn't remember the last time that Chloe and I ever went out on a date.

Everyone was still in the house while we were preparing to leave out on our date, "Everyone. Chloe and I are about to head out on a date, we appreciate everyone for coming out to meet our daughter. It truly means the world to Chloe and I."

"We understand man. It was great meeting your little girl." Adam said.

"Yeah and if you need daddy pointers, you know who to come to." Jon and Colby said.

Everyone was making their way out of the house, except for Emma, Renee, Rebecca, Jon, and Colby. They insisted on staying to watch over our daughter while we were gone.

While we were ready to walk out of the door, I watched as Chloe written down a small list of what to-do and what not-to-do for them. It was sweet to see how much she cared for Alani while being excited to spend some time with me at the same time.

"Make sure that Alani sleeps in an hour and don't give her anything but a warm bottle of milk. She loves to have her favorite show on while she drifts off to sleep and if she cries, hold her close to you and start to sing a lullaby. If anything happens, please message Joe and I."

"Calm down, Chloe! You need to have some time out and about with Joe for awhile. We have it under control." Colby said.

"We promise that Alani will be asleep and tucked into bed by the time you two get back home." Jon added.

"Well, alright. When she's asleep, you guys are free to watch anything on Netflix or play a board game that Joe and I have underneath the coffee table." Chloe said.

"Bet." Emma replied, "Don't worry! Go out and have some time. Get intimate if you have to!"

"Emma, please!" Chloe said as she covered her face in embarrassment, "I'm still healing from giving birth and it takes awhile to recover after that."

I couldn't help but to chuckle at how sweet it was to see Chloe giving out demands to our friends before heading out. When we walked out of the door, I opened the door and escorted her into the vehicle before I started to drive us over to the restuarant. It was nice to know that we could trust Emma, Renee, Rebecca, Colby, and Jon with our daughter for awhile.